Diablo® III

Wont buy Expansion without self mode

(Locked)

Well you and a few others won't be playing the xpac then. Blizzard needs to make a ROS forum after it releases. If you don't have a registered ros account you can't access the forum.

Blizzard has addressed the ah issue in their minds, so you can forget any sf servers. You had best start looking for another game about now.
rofl

if you want play "selfmode", go play alone remove all friends and dont use the AH, forever alone. Fine but dont make such stupid threads lol
Good riddance.
90 Orc Hunter
rofl

if you want play "selfmode", go play alone remove all friends and dont use the AH, forever alone. Fine but dont make such stupid threads lol

The way D3 should have been made from the start.

Paying for loot with real money so you can stroke your epeen is cheating and defeats the entire purpose of the game
lol @ "self found" mode.

Even if the xpac implemented a self found mode, the lack of self control and jealousy will render that mode hardly used because as a whole, self found players will always have crappier gear than players that trade.

On top of that, self found players will try to leech in MP games they can't play on their own to get better drops
Edited by Monsta#1979 on 8/23/2013 7:12 PM PDT
Good bye.
07/01/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Overseer
Hello Blizzard, me and thousands of other people wont buy the exansion, if there is no self-found mode.

Gunna miss you Bro! well not really, but I guess you were hoping to hear that? bubye
If they can make it such that the AH becomes as was always what it should have been, a trading platform, with no influence on drop rate/drop quality/itemization whatsoever, then those who want [self-found] will have it, and those who still use the AH can continue to use it.

The problem isn't the AH in itself. The problem is that at present, the supply/demand is artificially propped up by the mechanics put in place to support said supply/demand, in turn making the AH the go-to place for gear. Sever that [necessity], and you have a much better scenario than the present.
Won't buy the expansion without significanlty improved character development/customization, won't buy expansion without revamped itemization (total overhaul), won't buy expansion without the addition of motivating and diverse in-game activities, and also won't buy expansion without being able to stay away from all the bad players (aka: economy exploiting flippers and credit card hero wannabies).

So, i guess i will never buy the expansion.

See you all in hell, maggots!
I have a solution for you, and without the need of a special mod

Make a new character

And don't use Auction house.

?????

Profit.
OP: Good, then the reasonable people wont have to deal with your asinine insanity.
But with the current System, there will be no recognition, because every1 can get all Items. Its just a matter of $$. This decreases the fun and motivation for most of the players.

It decreases the fun and motivation for you. You have no idea how it affects most players.

It decreases the fun and motivation of so many the player base ran away from this game...so ya he can talk for most players
07/01/2013 09:43 AMPosted by DeadRu
It flies in the face of What Diablo is. Why should Blizzard modify the game for a group,of people that don't like the game as it is. They threaten thousands won't play or buy the xpack well the so be it, I won't miss them the game won't miss them. Better Blizzard cuts off this cancer now than let it destroy the very essence of Diablo.

The very essence of diablo was an action rpg hack and slash where the sole purpose was to kill monsters get the rewarding loot to kill more powerful monsters and last but not least the ultimate bad guy (insert awesome and long story line here)...So pretty much it changed to...you want to kill the bad guy? sorry bro the loot system is swamped so we are not going to drop good stuff for you...so tell ya what..go farm gold like a grinding zombie to buy the items or just pay a few bucks and tadaaa...your brand new gear. Ya...sounds amazing...

Even the story line is so short it pains me to think: "What the HELL did they do on 11 years then"?
Edited by Ladehkan#1962 on 8/23/2013 8:45 PM PDT
Seeking recognition from a video game. LOL.

Make a new character

?????

Profit.

Close your eyes and count to three. Now, have you realized how stupid you are?

Make a new character

?????

Profit.

Close your eyes and count to three. Now, have you realized how stupid you are?

I know I did realize how stupid he is :D. Like so many people haven't tried that...Swamped system I once couldn't get past Inferno Act 2 cause of lack of gear drops everything and I mean EVERYTHING would 1 shot me. Not that I could evade cause this has no dodge system cause dmg calculation is applied on the animation trigger rather than object collision (SO GOOOD...not). Then they completely lower the fake difficulty, pay-to-win completely to the other farm nonsense, crappy items and easy mode side. Just going from one end to the other. Bringing "new" stuff that on the end is different ways to just stack up on stats and the original issues..."nah dude we will fix them on the expac after RoS :D"

Blizzard has addressed the ah issue in their minds, so you can forget any sf servers. You had best start looking for another game about now.

Listen to this. Despite being an obnoxious fanboy, this guy very often speaks the truth.
d
Edited by mat82284#1707 on 8/23/2013 9:10 PM PDT
The AH tycoons and wallet warriors continue to rage. :D
08/23/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Otis
The AH tycoons and wallet warriors continue to rage. :D
No surprise there :D hehe
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]