Hello Blizzard, me and thousands of other people wont buy the exansion, if there is no self-found mode.
The reason: Every item is worth NOTHING. Everyone can get a perfect char for 50 Euros RMAH or Bot farming Gold. There is no WOW effect, when i see a character with a good item, because he 99,9% just bought it.
Just a hint in the character menu, that a player is self found, would be enough. I would say "WOW", when i see a self found player with perfect items. Also i get more recognation by myself when i get some good item.
Just do this, it will harm nobody.
Thousands... if that was true your thread would have maxed out by now. So your wrong! If you want the WOW effect go play WOW. This is not an MMO its an ARPG. You do not need any mode or recognition to be self-found. If your-self found then the only thing that matters is that you know that you are, then you can pat your self on the back. Your right my method will harm no one (you even get pats on your own back!), but your method would. Why, thats because blizzard would have to spend money on resources to make it, so your harming blizzard.
Lets put self found in "REAL" context since thats what self found is all about.
1) You self-found the money that you used to buy your computer.
2) You self-found the money that you used to buy D3.
3) You continue to self-found the money every day just to pay your internet bill every month.
4) You self found the money to pay rent every month.
5) Your self-found methods are grabbing cans, and turning them into cash (not working a job that is not self-found).
6) You self-found your gaming video card, gaming mouse and/or keyboard.
7) You self-found your money to pay for electricity.
8) You self-found every item in d3 and have 0 Transactions on the Auction House.
If you cant say yes to all this then you need to Self-Find your way off D3 and these Forums you self-found wannabe, when your truly not self-found. Instead your just trolling these forums talking about how much you want to be self-found, yet you contradict yourself since you haven't been self-found at all in your life.
BTW if you kept up with your reading you would realize that your self-found mode was made it was ported to the Ps3/Ps4 and xbox one. There is no AH so you can self-found it all you want. There is also an offline mode so you can self-found alone all you want! Go play that if you truly want to enjoy a "fake" self-found mode even-though you cant say yes to anything above.