Diablo® III

Wont buy Expansion without self mode

(Locked)

Just don't use AH, who cares what other players do with their money. They new Loot System 2.0 will allow you to find actual upgrades. They're pushing that "self found gear is the most fun to play".
View profile
Hello Blizzard, me and thousands of other people wont buy the exansion, if there is no self-found mode.

The reason: Every item is worth NOTHING. Everyone can get a perfect char for 50 Euros RMAH or Bot farming Gold. There is no WOW effect, when i see a character with a good item, because he 99,9% just bought it.

Just a hint in the character menu, that a player is self found, would be enough. I would say "WOW", when i see a self found player with perfect items. Also i get more recognation by myself when i get some good item.

Just do this, it will harm nobody.

With the new changes to loot I do not think that they will be needing a self found mode. We know if we found the gear that we are wearing or we bought the gear with real money. Besides a flag would more than likely cause players to not want to play with those that are not self found.

There are also those that have earned their gear from the gold auction house without botting for gold. They learned how to farm for items that would increase their gold earning potential. Add in learning how to flip just a few items. Where they have a constant stream of gold coming into their account. All without breaking open their wallets.
08/23/2013 06:10 PMPosted by DeadRu
Well you and a few others won't be playing the xpac then. Blizzard needs to make a ROS forum after it releases. If you don't have a registered ros account you can't access the forum.

Blizzard has addressed the ah issue in their minds, so you can forget any sf servers. You had best start looking for another game about now.

but the expansion is entirely self-found mode....guess you were wrong.

You revived this thread to make that comment?

Please, do better.
01/02/2015 10:49 PMPosted by Bouldergore
08/23/2013 06:10 PMPosted by DeadRu
Well you and a few others won't be playing the xpac then. Blizzard needs to make a ROS forum after it releases. If you don't have a registered ros account you can't access the forum.

Blizzard has addressed the ah issue in their minds, so you can forget any sf servers. You had best start looking for another game about now.

Not really if you had a clue, which you apparently don't back in the SF war days Sf demanded that any item that dropped be tagged if it was ever traded. That was one of many requests. Also we can trade, only legs, mats and gold are in the restricted trade mode. So no tagged items, still have trade, no servers with those requirements so no actual sf mode. The current servers do not meet the conditions or are in context with the post made over a year ago. Gee those pesky facts do it again. Good try though , SF back then was more than restricted trade.
01/03/2015 01:11 AMPosted by DeadRu
01/02/2015 10:49 PMPosted by Bouldergore

Not really if you had a clue, which you apparently don't back in the SF war days Sf demanded that any item that dropped be tagged if it was ever traded. That was one of many requests. Also we can trade, only legs, mats and gold are in the restricted trade mode. So no tagged items, still have trade, no servers with those requirements so no actual sf mode. The current servers do not meet the conditions or are in context with the post made over a year ago. Gee those pesky facts do it again. Good try though , SF back then was more than restricted trade.

I do so enjoy watching you squirm. As does everyone else.
View profile
well... look at this a necro thread about self found (BoA).
..not surprisingly ppl seem to dislike it.

maybe blizz should get rid of BoA.

01/03/2015 01:11 AMPosted by DeadRu
SF back then was more than restricted trade.

apparently not for the OP who suggested they would not buy the expansion without SF.
look at their profile though... they bought the expansion. :)
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 1/3/2015 9:01 AM PST
Just like most of the kids who make these silly threads the OP was playing for 5 minutes and then left. It did not matter whether or not BoA or a self found mode was in place he/she was never going to stay much past the initial levelling up experience but felt the need tho make a foot stomping childish post. Then again you can't expect much better from a Blizzard title, even when they were making top quality games they had a lot of special snowflake type customers..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]