Diablo® III

230k Base DPS, 4,100 armor, 59%CC, 477% CD

^haha ok. I strive to be like you. Youre awesome.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:43 AMPosted by kurOsawa

OK good, least we understand each other.

But in all seriousness, kurOsawa, that's a f'ing beastly WD!! Nice Job! Perfect dps matched with perfect eHP.
Edited by IPawnU#1220 on 6/27/2013 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:43 AMPosted by IPawnU

OK good, least we understand each other.

But in all seriousness, kurOsawa, that's a f'ing beastly WD!! Nice Job! Perfect dps matched with perfect eHP.

glad you saw that. because I was shocked seeing someone put kurOsawa's WD down. its too well built to be put down. gear-wise that is.

kurO isn't my role-model though.

THIS is my role-model.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KCtheGreat-6529/hero/22199822
Reply Quote
That dude is insane...
Being a GG gear dealer is profitable for sure!
Reply Quote
he has a lot of atk spd though and not enough mana/regen. kind of limits the skills he can use. probably awesome for PvP but not so much for farming XD

but love his EHP.
Reply Quote
It's definitely a PvP spec. There's no LS anywhere either.
Reply Quote
i love that KCtheGreat guy lol...that is someone to be feared in the PvP arena.

But man, iPawnu has to be the most awesome doc I've ever seen. I mean seriously. When i look at your toon, I just want to quit :P

Now, sadly, I'll be devoting what limited gold I have towards my barb...so while my WD sits stangnant, you'll all be tweaking and getting new gear, making my WD look bad lol
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:41 AMPosted by IPawnU
Hey boss man...no one is screaming. I'm letting you know how f'ing awesome I am and that you can't be like me ok. So don't try.

hey broham, my Wd is just a little bit more awesomer than urs. geeet on ma level.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/impking-1585/hero/3330596
Reply Quote
My Witch Doctor is more awesome than yours!
*strokes e-peen*
;)
Reply Quote
No pickup = bad WD.

Well your not "bad" its just that its wasted.

We have no "attack while moving" skills. i.e barb whirlwind.

Not counting Soul Harvest, we get our buffs from health globes. To get "buffed" you must move (and you need to run direct over a globe)

What you need to do?

Get a good Thing Of The Deep.

Yes you may take a ~10k DPS hit (minor really once your at the 200k+ level - is really the difference between killing a pack in 7 seconds compared to 6.5 with your serpent)

yeah you will loose a little cc% but as was pointed out, we dont have any "on crit" skills either, i.e critical mass, battle rage, nightstalker etc. The Pickup will help alot more and make your MUCH MUCH more effecient.

Good Luck. Happy Farming.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 6/28/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]