Diablo® III

No friends shows on the Profile???!!!

(Locked)

Just have checked with some friends and they said I am still on their friend list.
But for some reasons I can't see any of my friends on my profile friends tab, it only shows "You don't have any friends yet. This page will show all your Real ID and BattleTag friends."
Something wrong on this?
Thanks,
Support Forum Agent
Hi Kain, I just cache killed the account which doesn't harm data and may resolve this. The information for BNet friends transmits through one of the several ports that Blizzard utilizes to communicate game data, so there's a chance that maybe one or more of the ports listed in this support article are blocked.

Please check that out and if you continue to have any issues with this go ahead and let us know through a support ticket so that we can continue to troubleshoot this with you. Thanks :)
I'm interested to see if Araxom's actions had any effect. I noticed that my kill counts did not update yesterday as they normally do when I log out. I posted as such in this thread over on the website support forum, as some other people were having issues with the site not updating or displaying information properly.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9363006350
No killing cache doesn't work, I still can't see the friends list in my profile.
And I don't think that's the proxy, firewall, or anything related to internet because I can't see it on both my PC and iPad, either from home or office.
Crashed again like last time?
Support Forum Agent
Interesting, okay well I'll keep my eyes out in case we get a flood of other reports, but so far this is the first I've run into this kind of issue today. If you reach out to us directly through the support portal that I linked, you'll be able to live chat with us through 6p PDT and from there we can try some other steps to hopefully get this worked out. Thanks again for hanging in there in the meantime!

@Warhead - Thanks for reporting that, having your post there in the website forum is the correct move to make sure our site administrators are aware of the issue. I've also gone ahead and have cache killed your account in case that might have an effect in the meantime.
Edited by Araxom on 6/27/2013 3:11 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
Aha! Good call, thanks for bringing it to my attention. If I get any other information in the meantime, I'll be sure to post that.
Edited by Araxom on 6/27/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
Will do my best :)
Ok thanks,
Can someone redirect this thread to the proper section or merge them?
Thanks,
Support Forum Agent
Ok thanks,
Can someone redirect this thread to the proper section or merge them?
Thanks,

Np, locked the thread - we'll use the other thread as our point of reference. I'll still make sure that any information I get will be posted in both. If you notice a change with the friend's list - please make sure to update us!

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]