Diablo® III

I love Cloud of Bats

I am having so much fun playing this build. I used to farm MP 2-3 with acid cloud, now I farm MP 7 with ease. Seeing a very rare (for me) 2 million plus crits makes me want to improve my gear even more. This is definitely the most fun I've had playing D3 since opening day.

I know that one day, CoB and I are gonna get married on top of a mountain. And there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And we will dance 'til the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band. And we will tour the countryside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9krdMNJgE
Reply Quote
View profile
lol and you won't be invited!
Reply Quote
What is this gibberish?

You know I don't speak Spanish!
Reply Quote
Verno

You know COB is not faithful to you. She is running around with almost every other WD in town! That's why I won't touch her with a 10 foot pole. Every WD is jumping on her.
Reply Quote
Verno

You know COB is not faithful to you. She is running around with almost every other WD in town! That's why I won't touch her with a 10 foot pole. Every WD is jumping on her.

What are you talking about? We all know those bats don't fly very far~
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure we can remember the same thing about the bears build.

... or even the poison dart build lol.

WD rocks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]