Diablo® III

Mana drained too fast

I'm trying to play bat build but my mana gets drained too fastI can handle the bats for few seconds only if spirit walk or vodoo dance is casted. During the time these spells are recharging I'm completely helpless. What is wrong with my build/play?

http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/OUTBACK-1345/
Edited by OUTBACK#1345 on 6/28/2013 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Link your build and maybe someone could tell you.
Reply Quote
Forgot to link but just edited my original post
Reply Quote
Since ur profile is in a dffer Lang I can't understand ur gear fully. But it looks like u don't have any pick up radius but ur using grave injustice and gruesome feat. Without pick up radius gruesome feat is useless. So either add pur or drop gruesome feat for a mana passive and try switching out spritual attonment for blood ritual. I think u will see better results.
Reply Quote
Ya, that was fun trying to decipher,lol. I think you are set up correctly though. Perhaps try and get some bat reduction gear. Check my ring, amulet and helmet for examples.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RHVfan-1399/hero/19063925

PS, we are american we don't speak other languages ;D
Reply Quote
I started using passive 'Vision Quest' specifically because whenever I use blow darts it increases my mana. I have actually programmed myself to use my offense as follows just so that my mana won't deplete so fast... bear, dart, bear, dart, bear, dart... etc. Which lead to other combinations of course.

That's as much as I can tell from now because I think your gear is in Spanish. I apologize if I'm wrong of the languages origins.

Because bats take up a lot of mana, you may want to try another formula. dart, dart, dart, bats repeat. or dart, dart bats repeat. Play around. The regen is quite satisfying.
Edited by Stormland#1380 on 6/28/2013 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Okay... I'm seeing a Skorn. The only way I could imagine you having trouble keeping bats up is if you're clicking the button a lot instead of holding it down.
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OUTBACK-1345/hero/5997796 <-- in english just change IT in the hyperlink to EN.

If you got some more defense, you could use blood ritual or another passive which would help mana regen.

Another thing, is try to position yourself so that once you cast bats you do not have to cast it again.

Also switch one of your skills to one that generates mana, I like corpse spiders widowmakers but a lot of people use locust swarm.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 10:45 AMPosted by superpope
Okay... I'm seeing a Skorn. The only way I could imagine you having trouble keeping bats up is if you're clicking the button a lot instead of holding it down.

this
Reply Quote
Thank you very much for your suggestions. I realized I was clicking a lot instead of holding the mouse button. Also, I switched from gruesome feast to spiritual attunement and now is a way better. Now what would you upgrade in my equipment?
Reply Quote
Your Vit is extremely low, that would be my priority if I were you
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 01:00 PMPosted by RHVfan
Your Vit is extremely low, that would be my priority if I were you
Ok, so, do I have to search for items with same stats as my current ones but with a better vitality? For example zunimassa's trail with same stats but +100 vit instead of 83?
Reply Quote
well that will be hard to do. look for it on peices where u either have no vit of very low vit.. good placers to add high amounts of vit are pants bracers shoulders chest and amulet. look for lifee% to as when u have alot of vit 20-40 life% goes a long long way.
Reply Quote
What Evolution said, specifically for you Outback, shoulders and pants can get a lot better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]