Diablo® III

Seriously? My thread got deleted!

Can a BLUE manager please explain??

All because I did some research on several Skorns and proved with evidence that the weakest 1074 DPS Skorn listed on the AH is capable of clearing MP10? That's considered "game breaking"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciy4hqjQj1Y
Reply Quote
So did my gg mck sales post.

I understand why mine got purged. But yours?
Reply Quote
View profile
More grist for the 'AH dictates everything Blizzard does' conspiracy theory.

You were discouraging people from buying expensive items on the RMAH, and we can't have that, now can we?

I think you had one post with items and prices, and that was probably enough for the Blizzard moderator that spent two seconds glancing at your thread. Your best response is probably to repost the proof, offer to give away the low-end Skorns that are donated, and request that you be placed in candidacy for sainthood upon your death.
Reply Quote
I think you had one post with items and prices, and that was probably enough for the Blizzard moderator that spent two seconds glancing at your thread. Your best response is probably to repost the proof, offer to give away the low-end Skorns that are donated,

You mean to say, all the WTB, WTS, WTT threads are deleted by the moderators? I see these threads all over, and several such threads right now.

Sadly, I bought 6 of the 7 Skorns used in the testing. Only one was a generous donation by kurOsawa. Sure, if they can't be sold on the AH, I'll definitely choose to give away to new WDs instead of salvaging for brimstones.

Hopefully a Blue will bother to respond. Come on Blizzard, one type of item can't break your game or AH, can it?
Reply Quote
View profile
06/28/2013 02:09 PMPosted by PaulNg
You mean to say, all the WTB, WTS, WTT threads are deleted by the moderators? I see these threads all over, and several such threads right now.

Inconsistently, when someone actually bothers to moderate this forum. We don't seem to get much attention here from the devs unless one of our threads somehow manages to hit the front page.

I suppose that's a good thing, seeing how the front page threads are almost invariably flame wars largely devoid of meaningful content.
Reply Quote
View profile
Post it up under a different title. All sales post are subject to deletion.

You're welcome to use the Trading Hut if you want to. That thread was not deleted.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 10:45 AMPosted by darkvoid
Are these skorns any good?

Sure they are!

With my current gear, I'd probably (didn't use D3up, just visual estimate) be about 185k to 205k unbuffed with either of them. Definitely can clear MP10.

If you're thinking of giving them to a new WD, or selling to them at a discount, I'm sure they will benefit a lot from either piece.
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 12:01 PMPosted by darkvoid
there free if you want them

I don't have that many new WD friends, but I'll help you spread the word around with those I group with. I still have 5 of those testing Skorns in the AH (2 managed to get sold).

One thing I observed along the way, even the new players, some of them are totally unappreciative of mid-tier decent gear. Even though I've proven that all Intel+LS Skorns in AH can clear MP10, some of these folks, they just want to be at 200k unbuffed immediately.
Reply Quote
Paul: Wow! Seriously nice video!!!!
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Dragon
Paul: Wow! Seriously nice video!!!!

Thanks. Are you a veteran returning after a long break? Your profile suggests you're from "back in the old days...."

Things have changed recently, we get high DPS leverage from using Firebats (especially Cloud of Bats rune). So if we can adjust our gear and build to tank better, we can clear MP10 efficiently even at lower sheet DPS.

My test weapons put me at the 167k to 211k unbuffed DPS range. From that video, and my other videos with the various Skorns, you can see they all come with the Mil+ crits. The timer difference between the 1074 DPS Skorn and 1397 DPS Skorn, is only 25 secs, really very little difference if players have put in several hundreds of hours in this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]