138 str
53 dex
as 8%
cd 32%
cc 6%

Price check plz ty ty
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i found one better that doesnt even go for 1 bil in AH, sorry its not worth a whole lot. lol CD, mid/low CD IAS is nice average damage is ok. good luck selling it btw
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Hemoraage
i found one better that doesnt even go for 1 bil in AH, sorry its not worth a whole lot. lol CD, mid/low CD IAS is nice average damage is ok. good luck selling it btw

rings used to sell for alot, but ever since the announcement of no patch till after blizzcon people gave up on the game are everyone is trying to cash out meaning more items in competition. The problem is that if you don't lower your price to where you can sell it now, it wont sell later since more and more people are dropping from d3. With the recent announcment that no patch is in the works it shows that d3 will be dead till next years expansion.

To the op, id list it at 10-15% lower than the lowest on the AH, if there are now leave out the dex and try again. Since that would be a good barb ring. If still none, then list it for what ever you want and hope for a sale.
Reply Quote
I'm interested, I missed your link and after that you were offline ^^

Kyrone#2959
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]