Diablo® III

Wow suspended for 7 days for no reason...

(Locked)

So apparently telling someone to "suck it up princess" after they swear at you and troll your thread is a form of harassment, and extremely vulgar language according to Blizzard...

Seriously mods/blues what world do u live in? This game is rated mature is it not?

Wow Blizzard banning legit players for the dumbest reasons without even investigating the issue..
While you still have 10000s of gold spammers out there, priority's Blizzard, priority's............

O wait what would u know about that you cant even give your PC/Mac customers a finished product, before u go and re-release the same unfinished product on consoles..

Seriously these mods are bias, they keep locking and deleting all the threads that are against self-find, AH hate threads and all that crap, but comment on every single one that is supporting self find and so on....

BS if u ask me, this is not WoW this is not Skyrim or FallOut go play those games if u want to self find your characters, Diablo has always had a trading aspect, why would u neglect a great feature that is in very few games?

P.S.
Get some "Diablo" Devs up in here, and not all these transferred bias WoW Devs...... Seriously.......

O and everyone dont forget "Princess" and words alike are vulgar and abusive! What a joke....... Thanks Blizz!!!!
Edited by TweakNOnJib#1276 on 7/2/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Wow Blizzard banning legit players for the dumbest reasons without even investigating the issue..

Playing PvP in forum does not make you a legit player.

Enough said.
07/02/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Veda

Enough said.

Playing PvP heh? I guess my wizard being 10x better then urs doesn't make me a legit player heh.
View profile
So you broke a rule and they banned you and so you decided to break more rules? Threads about account actions will get you another vacation.
100 Night Elf Hunter
07/02/2013 06:03 PMPosted by TweakNOnJib

Enough said.

Playing PvP heh? I guess my wizard being 10x better then urs doesn't make me a legit player heh.

Dude, didn't posting something similar get you in trouble in the first place?
You have to be real careful with what you say over the internet. Some kid got arrested for making threats on League of Legends and faces up to 8 years in prison now. Look on CNN.

Trolls beware, you can be prosecuted for what you say. Even if you are joking.

Yup, a 10x wiz is not going help him from getting ban or prosecuted.

A person who concede and sincerely accepting the mistake that he has done and move on with a better man attitude is way more constructive than 10x wiz.
100 Night Elf Hunter
You have to be real careful with what you say over the internet. Some kid got arrested for making threats on League of Legends and faces up to 8 years in prison now. Look on CNN.

Trolls beware, you can be prosecuted for what you say. Even if you are joking.

To be fair, what the guy said was equivalent to joking in an airport that you have a bomb. Some things you just don't play around with.
Support Forum Agent
Hi Tweak,

We respectfully ask that you do not post in regards to account suspensions in the forums. As a general reminder, forum account actions can be disputed through forum@blizzard.com

There may be a variety of things which determine how, or why an account is actioned - context of the post, number of reports, and penalty history all come to bear on our determination.

Thank you for your understanding, this thread will now be locked.
Edited by Araxom on 7/2/2013 6:56 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]