Diablo® III

is useless. stop telling me to report there.

esp when they stopped replying to any and all emails I send them
Reply Quote
It is quite useful, I was once able to appeal a permanent suspension thanks to it.

Whenever you ask for help, make it easy for people to help you. Be informative and don't be rude. E.g: If you make an angry mail that sounds like a spoiled kid that just wants his toy car back will just make the moderators not want to read your stuff ever again.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I reply in the matter I receive.

If they give me an automated response I'll give an automated response in kind.......

It is only polite. Don't you think?

Hi Ellis,

For the record: you won't get an automated responses from that mailbox - we do have moderators whose responsibility it is to review those appeals and inquiries on a daily basis. Although it can take us some time to go through, we definitely try to review those appeals expediently. That being said, many of our responses may take the form of copied responses (at least for the general format).

We do understand that we can make mistakes too, so if you ever feel we've made an error, just let us know there and we'll do our best to get the issue looked at as quickly as possible. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I was given that on my last ticket as well. Try this, they recently sent me this email.

Perhaps you can get someone there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)