Diablo® III

[IDEA]Craftable(?) Dyes (Gold and Item Sink)

DISCLAIMER: I just had this idea moments ago, I am sorry if this has been posted long before already

Ok.. I know people have gears they want to simply.. not show because it looks horrible..

We got our Vanishing Dye where we can dye our Legendary Items with it and they'll poof. Disappear.

Now.. my idea would be to be able to MAKE dyes..

The crude idea would be.. Lets say you like your Andy's to look like a MEMPO..

You salvage MEMPO, get it's ESSENCE.. Now you go to an NPC and they'll Dye your ANDY with that ESSENCE.

That's it.

Now how will it be a better item and gold sink..
1. Put Gold cost in extracting the essence of an item.
2. Put Gold cost in Dying the item
3. Item sink since it will remove crappy items in the AH because they'll be bought for this.
4. Make it so that you need a number of Essences depending on what you want your item to look like.

Example.. 10 Mempo essence to make your choice of Headgear to look like a Mempo.. Cost to Dye the item would be 1million gold each? or maybe even more.

There's nothing BAD about this.. nothing as far as I know.. since all you'll be getting is aesthetics.. some EYE CANDY.

Any further suggestions and comments are welcome :)
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump before sleeping
Reply Quote
budump
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
wow. no one wants this?
Reply Quote
eh..
Reply Quote
I like this idea for customization & gold sink
+1
Reply Quote
I like this idea for customization & gold sink
+1

finally.. anyone else?
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]