Diablo® III

What is the coolest item you ever found?

ive found some pretty interesting items across my 1600 hours of gameplay. some were just bizarre rolls, some were good rolls on bad items (90 cd on a 700 dps nats weapon lol).

so im curious, what do you think the neatest thing you ever found was?
it can be anything, a crazy good roll, or just something neat.

ill start, now this to me even tops my 70AR/11% life witching hour on my witch doctor. as a hardcore player you end up leveling other toons and alts for fun or to replace the dead.

before my last witch doc died (next one got to 100 :D), he found possibly the greatest sever of all time, which you can see on my wizard (-17 level requirement, 989 dps). it makes nightmare and hell act 3 leveling a snap. had it for 6 months or so

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Isolation-1274/hero/34409073
Reply Quote
now come on, someone must have found a neato item :P. i cant be the only dork
Reply Quote
As far as things that I can use, I would say my spellbook. It has maximum CC, some damage and int, some defense and vit and +15 maximum AP, and magic find. It fits too well with my gameplay. All I could ever ask to improve it would be to replace the dexterity with a meteor AP cost bonus.

Overall, the best item I found so far was a unity ring that rolled with 168 strength and an additional + 20 to maximum damage affix. I sold it for 30m.
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 6/25/2013 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my bow. found it very early on. everything else was junk.
Reply Quote
I've found a few pretty awesome items but one stood out to me not because it was amazing or anything but because it was pretty unique.

I once found a horadric hamburger with 560 dps and 748 LoH. not bad for a level 30 item. I didn't really need it so I sold it for $30 on the rmah. that was in early 2013.

edit: i'm at work and I don't have a screenshot of the actual item but I did find a screenshot of my RMAH receipt from a previous post: http://i.imgur.com/wql2xcb.png
Edited by padako#1522 on 6/25/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Coolest my monk firewalker this month, dex, vit and 77AR.
My barb ice climber are not that good, but still ok.
Reply Quote
Number 1 item I have found is the inna's chest my monk is currently wearing.
Number 1 interesting item I have ever found was a rare monk helm (and proves it can roll BIS :D)
Dex
Int
AR
CC
Spirit Regen
FoT Bonus
Socket
(unfortunately ever roll on this item was very low :( but im still searching for that GG one, with a split roll of dex/vit instead of dex/int)
Reply Quote
Best item found is my 246 str, 75 vit, 12% movement ice climbers found a few weeks ago on my main HC character (EU).

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ghostwheel-2147/hero/27917141

That however imho, pales in comparison to the Three Hundred Spear I found in the AH - currently on my main as well. Bear in mind, this is HC where the items normally last as long as its owners.

The spear was forged back in ancient times, perhaps back in era 1.05 but more than at least 7 months as the first owner has since past away and has not been seen for at least 7 months (Hellscream).
It was passed to Lapiz at some stage who is now retired for 4 months.
Later, Alte got hold of it but has apparently been driven mad by reaching paragon 100 and is now wielding a spectrum and horadic hamburger.
Alte then passed it to CocoJambo but alas the rigors of cruel HC has appeared to have driven him back to softcore and lastly it was passed over to me and I have held it ever since.

These are the recorded owners as found in :
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/16069723

There may have been yet more owners who have held this spear that I dont know about.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's interesting reading what items everyone has found!

I think the "coolest" one I've uncovered so far was a solid set of Ice Climbers for my Wizard.
Reply Quote
Tasker and Theo

2xx Intelligence (checked in AH, at that moment was the highest by far) + 10% attack speed + 10% crit chance and other stuff that i dont remember

Used it on my monk for a while, then sold it for 150 million (around december 2012). Was the only uber item it dropped for me in all my game hours.
Edited by Xavriel#1182 on 6/25/2013 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I rolled a pretty crazy Manticore a few months back.

2 socket, 1200 dps, hi dex, with 3%LS

I let me IRL "friend" use it along with all my other sweet DH gear cuz I was rolling Monk

Suffice it to say, I no longer have said amazing item...or my 20%AS DML, or that Nats set LOL
Reply Quote
I rolled a nice Tal Rasha's amy, sold for 1b gold.

In 2nd place i found a IK Irons that also sold for 1b.

My only good rolls.
Reply Quote
6/25/LS/OS WKL. It just has 8XX Dps, but damn those rolls.
Reply Quote
I did also, recently find a wand:

Hi Int, 10APOC, high cd, LS, vit, socket...

190dmg
Reply Quote
Legendary: Wizard Hat!
Reply Quote
Shield:

17X Str, 14X Vit, 10% CC, +7X% resist all, +X% block, +4X% lightning

Couldn't get it to sell, finally was sold for ~350 mill and then two days later Blizz upped the gold cap in the AH :(. Probably should have gotten far more for it, oh well. Nothing else has sold for over 20 mill.
Reply Quote
never found anything worth more than 5 millions, but i still keep in my stash 2 items:

rabis strike - the first legendary i´ve ever found, when they were actually hard to find, most of my friends only get to find one at inferno, i found in normal act 2, lol

a rare bow with 666.0 dps and added fire damage, enough said
Reply Quote
I've found a few pretty awesome items but one stood out to me not because it was amazing or anything but because it was pretty unique.

I once found a horadric hamburger with 560 dps and 748 LoH. not bad for a level 30 item. I didn't really need it so I sold it for $30 on the rmah. that was in early 2013.

edit: i'm at work and I don't have a screenshot of the actual item but I did find a screenshot of my RMAH receipt from a previous post: http://i.imgur.com/wql2xcb.png

nice! ive always wanted one :D. that or a spectrum :)

these are cool items :D. i love finding something interesting i can use. upgrades are really nice, and godly drops almost make me want to roll a new class haha. so fun, hardcore is endlessly entertaining XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]