Diablo® III

I Wonder Why My Boy...

While running around my house "playing monsters" yells, with his little 5 yr old voice, "my hatred is too low!"
Reply Quote
Then when he's playing late at night.. Yell at him saying.. "Not enough Discipline".
Reply Quote
View profile
If you ever catch him lying, you need to look him in the eye and say "your fear betrays you".
Reply Quote
And then you watch an Action movie where someone did something horrible to someone.. And you'll say in your mind.. "You won't survive that!"
Reply Quote
While running around my house "playing monsters" yells, with his little 5 yr old voice, "my hatred is too low!"

someone get this kid on the DH design team, he gets it better than them
Reply Quote
While skinning a fish.. "Bleed you filth!" Yeah.. too much DH >_<
Reply Quote
I literally lol'd upon reading this.
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 6/26/2013 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 02:07 AMPosted by DiEoxidE
I literally lol'd upon reading this.

Was AFK when you PMed me. Sorry :P

Anyways.. Whenever I play my DH and it's around 2-5am.. Whenever my DH says that.. I feel guilty and laugh about it >_< I mean.. your toon saying to you.. "Not enough Discipline"

It's epic XD

EDIT: "Look at that thing over there, let's kill it" Whenever you see a cockroach.. just so that you won't run away when it flies and say.. "That is HORRIBLE!"
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/26/2013 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
*Stepped on a Lego* Then you'll say.. "Im Wounded!"
Reply Quote
"That is not wise" if I say so myself XD
Reply Quote
You tickle your son and he screams 'Urgggggeaahhhhhhhaaaaaa' or ' Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' !
5 minutes later, go bath , change armor ! haha
Edited by Mao#6908 on 6/26/2013 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
His weapons are: a bow made out of a clothes hanger (he fires it by hurling a pencil with his hand) and a dagger. He also has a make shift shield that used to be my old car buffer.
Reply Quote
Wait till he breaks some of your stuff.. then you'll say.. "Not enough Hatred" >_<
Reply Quote
Wait till he breaks some of your stuff.. then you'll say.. "Not enough Hatred" >_<

Hahaha, he tried to fix my TV screen with his plastic claw hammer when he was 3.
Reply Quote

Hahaha, he tried to fix my TV screen with his plastic claw hammer when he was 3.

Well.. if you, for some reason interrupted him during then.. He would've said "Need more time" XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]