Diablo® III

Who are the most respected Witch Doctors?

K thanks for clarifying

Hi loopzulu

It will be a team event, not pvp
Reply Quote
fabby, paul, darkvoid, pbeybq, blackjack, kur0sawa, juju, rockon87, skywalkerfx and not to big note myself, but maybe myself, even tho i do troll a bit lol :)

alot of people have quit (or banned)

rockon87 has also given some great advice and has a great understanding of the class

Thanks for the props!
Reply Quote
So much love for me ! <3 <3 <3

You guys are awesome too ! Esp trefnywd, few of the legit >300k dps functioning WDs !
Reply Quote
I used to have a bunch of street cred, til I hit 100 paragon and got bored /sadface.
Reply Quote
For me the most respected docs and the docs with the biggest dps/most efficient farming /best pvp are two separate things. There are lots of docs with great toons who are complete A$$ Hats.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 11:34 AMPosted by blackjack
For me the most respected docs and the docs with the biggest dps/most efficient farming /best pvp are two separate things. There are lots of docs with great toons who are complete A$$ Hats.

lol so true. imo to be repected has more to do with how u are in the community.(do you help, lend info, etc) thats plays more into than how high ur dps is or anything like that. but like i said before this community and forum base has a ton of great helpful people. its awesome
Reply Quote
I agree.

To me the people who deserve the most respect are those that put their time and efforts into helping others, and there are so many of these.

I started this thread in order to help build a team, but I think the discussion of itself also has merit.
Reply Quote
I'm voting for:

Tasp
Sriracha
Auto

all are on my list. all Plvl100

Great guys and awesome docs
Reply Quote
I vote for the Witch Doctor Alliance on twitch.tv:

1. heyguyslol_1302
2. kamakazzi
3. morikiopa
4. j_macc
5. ptbrulz

All of these guys live stream and are very helpful to the community. I don't know about the others but heyguyslol streams for charity to help children with cancer I don't think there could be more respect given.
Reply Quote
most respected for me? i go for chucknorris that guy didnt use real money didnt flip gears.

most hated witch doctors are the one who price check your gears low yet they sell there gears very high that u cannot imagine
Reply Quote
Respectable, I dare not... But I guess I am the only Freeze Proc WD (clearing mp10 w/o Lifesteal) around since the dawn of Diablo III. Hopefully Blizzard will revise back WD's skills proc rate back to 1.0.2 so as we can have more variations of Crowd Control Builds.
Reply Quote
11/11/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Kevil
Respectable, I dare not... But I guess I am the only Freeze Proc WD (clearing mp10 w/o Lifesteal) around since the dawn of Diablo III. Hopefully Blizzard will revise back WD's skills proc rate back to 1.0.2 so as we can have more variations of Crowd Control Builds.

Well, there is also blackjack
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/blackjack-1375/hero/6115526

So that makes two of you :)
Reply Quote
Kevil, I don't understand why you don't use an Echo fury with Crit damage instead of freeze.

And then still, your DPS is staggering to me, considering some 'easy' upgrades I see.

Makes me wish I kept my chance to freeze belt.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 11/11/2013 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
1. PaulNG
2. Luffy
3. Reaper
4. Trefnywd
5. Dolynick
6. Skitz
7. Panda
8. Evo
9. Rockon87
10. why not, myself haha
Reply Quote
1. Soundb
2. PaulNG

'nuff said.
Reply Quote
No love for this guy?
http://d3up.com/b/547638/makutu
=)

I see what you did there Pens... Sneaky... And subtle as a Doom Hammer, as always. :p

Morph,

You've had a pretty good who's who just replying to this thread already. Quite a few names I've seen around and mentioned before.

One name I haven't heard mentioned is Charlatan. He doesn't post that much but I believe he is still pushing on with his WD. His doc is pretty bleeding edge and he'll have figured out all the ins-and-outs to it (the CoB game at least) by now for certain.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 11/12/2013 10:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's good to see this thread come up again, as I think this is something that is always important.

As we discussed above, there are so many good people on this forum who spend so much of their time helping others that deserve respect. They are the people that make this forum.

Special thanks to avila who spent a whole lot of time with me in game last night to make sure I don't suck too much :). Thank you again Sir.

I've actually been looking at charlatan's character (and a whole bunch of you guys) a lot recently :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]