Diablo® III

Lobby Fixed More People Happy!

For me this is an easy choice.

Give all of us Players the ability to create custom games with unique names, this three option system they have now is not enjoyable.

If a player wants to roll with other self found players then let them create a game with a unique session name.

If someone wants to grind act 3 for great items that simply wont drop then let them create a game with a unique session name.

I can tell you right now I do not enjoy using the forums to try and organize game styles you want to play with other ppl.

The chat system they have right now is okay at best but still feels like I have no control over my game that I want to start and have ppl join in.

Maybe I will be able to join a game one day and actually see players chatting and working together, not 100% sure if improving the game lobby with custom named games will greatly increase the social experience but im sure its a step in the right direction.

I guess my main point of this topic is they need to give us a proper game lobby with options im sure most of us want! This will improve the online social experience for all.
Reply Quote
we've been saying that since day1.

Blizzard doesn't listen to us.
Reply Quote
Because those games went away due to massive abuse in D2 The ah is the replacement. I have said this many times but I guess it is just too hard for some people to comprehend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]