Diablo® III

need a cpl pieces of gear to complete my doc.

3 items I'm looking for so I can complet my doc.(well he will be complete in my eyes lol)

Zuni pox (just like mine but better)
6cc
32cd
100+ int
Socket
Vit , life % av damage or higher int would he nice.

Rare pants
630+ armor
160+int
240+vit
65+ allresist
X2socket

Amulet
Av damage
270+int
9+cc
95+cd
Socket
Armor,vit,life%,allresist one of these

Post what ya have so I can take a look and leave ur prices to.

I know some of these are prob a long shot. And I do have a buget so I'm looking to prob only upgrade one or two of the tree at this time. Most importantly the pants and the pox.
Then im gonna strickly work on trying to craft better items in my shoulders gloves and bracers. I won't be online for about 8 hours as I'm at work. But if anyone has anything of what im looking for, just drop me a line here.
Reply Quote
Yes I need the armor. I dropped 130 str when I upgrade my serpent and I'm down to like 4200 armor and want to get it back up around 4500.
Reply Quote
Just an observation but I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to roll a pox with % life or avg dmg and the other stats you are looking for because it only has 3 random rolls, which you have already attributed to CC, +100 int, and OS... You could get an int + vit roll though... Best of luck!
Reply Quote
Yea I kinda was aware of that. I just was listing a few options that the ring could have for me to be interested in it.
Reply Quote

Amulet
Av damage
270+int
9+cc
95+cd
Socket
Armor,vit,life%,allresist one of these

I can already tell you right now, that amulet will cost in the 10 billion+ range, if it's even possible.

I tried to craft that amulet for some time, but not enough luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]