Diablo® III

[CO-OP] HC Self-Found League

Is there a chat channel for this group by chance?
07/19/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Paradox
Is there a chat channel for this group by chance?

Typically, it's created on the fly and people get invited in. Start adding people from the list if you want in and you can ask if the chat is up.
I think you missed my post asking if you could add me to the list, my realID is inthemistr#1959 I still haven't played with anyone from here but from what I can read the small community you started is getting bigger and bigger so good job with the iniciative :).
@Inthemistr - sorry about that. I've edited the post and added your battletag. I'd encourage you to go through the list and start adding people from there as well.
Just lost my level 60 barb to server disco... Ouch this hurts. Just made it to Inferno and Paragon level 2.

RIP
CloseShave
RIP CloseShave.

Sad. I was just chatting with you earlier this afternoon about progression too. Were there any hints that this was about to happen, or did the connection just suddenly die on you without warning or provocation? Just curious...
No hints. Was about 90% of the way through an elite pack when everything froze but my barb . I quickly did a leap and tried to run to the portal . Then got the connection lost to server message. Was blizzard server for sure as my Internet connection didn't even hiccup.

Had just over 70k health and 400+ resist all. Must have been standing in a desecrate.
Lost my first HC character as well.

RIP Destiny

Not discouraged. Trying out a WD now.
RIP Destiny. Sigh.

WD is a blast. Really enjoying it so far... takes a while to get it going. just started nightmare with it. hope to level this one up to 60 to join my monk. Good luck with WD!
Anyone starting new self found characters? Add me xaero#1317
RIP Destiny.

@xaero

I started a new barb last night and made 10. I also have an 8 WD.
Hmmm what to play.
I'll also have a new WD to play with tonight.

Lost Pestilence last night due to carelessness. Lvl 18, MP5. It happened so fast. Luckily wasn't too high of a level. But I like how he's playing so far.

I'm off to work in 20 mins, but off at hopefully 7-8pm CST if anyone wants to start a group.
My monk is 53 now :D Anyone able to help with some Hell butcher / A2?
Well I had a lot of fun this weekend bringing up my HC Monk. Played with a few of you and we did pretty well as a group. I didn't think that playing SF would be this much fun, but it's exciting for sure. I got pretty lucky on my first crafts last night. Seen that I could make a lvl 47 1 hand sword when I turned lvl47. Made 2 and both have dex and sockets and are on my monk now. Brought me up from 1400dps --> 2500dps.. Not bad for 4k gold :)

I have some decent fists for lvl 20-46 if anyone is needing some, and some other gear to pass on. Hopefully I will hit lvl 60 today.
@Nameless
I saw you beating Hell Azmodan yesterday (via achievement). Did you end up beating Belial? Do you remember the stats you had?

Didn't get to play barb over the weekend but my DH is now level 39 (Nightmare Act 2).
Chrono's DH is also around there.
07/22/2013 07:42 AMPosted by Gungnir
I saw you beating Hell Azmodan yesterday (via achievement). Did you end up beating Belial? Do you remember the stats you had?

I wished I captured that information. Or did I? I'm not sure. For Belial,I know I got some help to get past him, so my stats may be meaningless (I think Yukine did most of the heavy lifting in that battle, but I may be mistaken... I played with a bunch of people at around that time).

I solo'd my way through a3 and a4 over the weekend (including taking down ghom, azmo and diablo solo). I 2H TR/Belled my way through content, and S&B the bosses. The stats that you see on my monk now is basically what I had to take down all of them with very minor adjustments along the way...

S&B: ~9K DPS, 43K HP, 3K Armor, 2.6% LS (not really noticeable at these DPS levels)
2H: ~5K DPS, 50K HP, 2.4K armor, 5.4% LS, minimal resists

I also noticed that ilvl 60+ items didn't really start dropping until Heart of Sin quest in A3, and even then, it was few and far between (although I got one similar to the one showing in my profile with a bit slower attack speed, and minimal DPS differences).

From here on out, I think I will likely stick to S&B until I get myself a decent 2Her for me to run TR/Bell for farming purposes in Inferno.
Big congrats Nameless on getting to Inferno. Funny even though I have beaten it several times in Softcore I felt it was a huge accomplishment and very exhilarating to do it in SFHC.

@Texasstranger
@Middy

Thanks for the groups last night. Grouping makes starting over less painful.
View profile
Nameless: Are you going to be on tonight (or anyone else in NM-act1)

I'll be on around 10:30pm MST for awhile; planning to go from the third sword shard to A2. Also.. I need a nice 2Her to drop or craft.... I hate 1H/Mojo so much now, lol.
I will be on tonight. I don't know if I'd work on monk or WD... depends on mood I guess.

With my WD, I am somewhere in A1, but I don't remember where. If I start work on WD, I hope I can finish off most of A1 by the end of the night. I'll be on after 10pm EST and will likely play until around midnight.

I also have a bunch of lower level items from my monk that I need to get rid of, as I need to open up stash space of ilvl 60+ items. If the chat channel is up, I'll probably throw links to items in case anyone needs them before I salvage them all.
View profile
I will be on tonight. I don't know if I'd work on monk or WD... depends on mood I guess.

With my WD, I am somewhere in A1, but I don't remember where. If I start work on WD, I hope I can finish off most of A1 by the end of the night. I'll be on after 10pm EST and will likely play until around midnight.

I also have a bunch of lower level items from my monk that I need to get rid of, as I need to open up stash space of ilvl 60+ items. If the chat channel is up, I'll probably throw links to items in case anyone needs them before I salvage them all.

Alright, I'll try and see if I can get online for a bit at 9pm MST in case you are on your WD.
Edited by Proletariat#1585 on 7/22/2013 12:17 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]