Diablo® III

[CO-OP] HC Self-Found League

Good stuff Nameless!

Sorry I had to go fast last night!

Did you finish Act2?
Just finished normal at MP0, level 30

Do you guys suggest that I go ahead to nightmare or do higher MP normal?

Also I created a DH except I created SC one by mistake lol.

Will create HC DH when I get home
@Kimsulki84
Yes, I did finish and started on A3 in MP3. Difficulty level got ramped up on me as my first elite pack raised a little ruckus with all kinds of lasers everywhere. I actually had to pop a potion (no danger though... just saw my life hit 50% and I didn't want to risk it getting any lower). It was a bit scary though so I had to become a bit more careful with ensuing packs.

I'm still DWing through normal content, but ready to arm myself with my shield for bosses and particularly brutal battles. So far so good though.

@Gungnir
I'd say charge into MP0 Nightmare and see how it goes. Difficulty level doesn't seem to be upped too much in there right now. Congrats on making it through! Keep it going! :)

--

Since we are on the top of a new page, just want to spam you guys with a link to a page that I put together with tips etc for HCSF.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377318563?page=1#3

Please look through and add more tips in here and I will update accordingly.

Also, I think it might be time to request that this thread gets redirected to the HC forums... as I am seeing this more of a home there than here. We'll see... :)
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 7/11/2013 10:41 AM PDT
View profile
Hey Gun, I believe I will make my last character slot a DH as well. Will be starting her once I hit 60 on my monk. Hopefully you're close to my level when I do, it would be cool to see two DH running together. :)

Thanks ManU glad you like the axe too! It's so satisfying FINDING upgrades!
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 7/11/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Hey Gun, I believe I will make my last character slot a DH as well. Will be starting her once I hit 60 on my monk. Hopefully you're close to my level when I do, it would be cool to see two DH running together. :)

Thanks ManU glad you like the axe too! It's so satisfying FINDING upgrades!

No Wannabee! The reason for DH is to get all the DH item from everyone! Chrono already ruined my plan by creating a HC DH. Not you too!

Just kidding. Yeah we should run double DH. I have a feeling that we will both die before we get to level 60 but at least it will be at the expanse of other people's DH items :D
View profile
Have you ever looked into the GCC on the DH forums? If we incorporate good stepping with good EHP we should be ok. The things those guys do with very low EHP is amazing.

Check out my post on the subject. Also links to the DH topics there. :)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9423113223
Well. Lost DH during Skeleton King fight (level 9) due to wireless connection fail.

Good lesson I guess. I won't be doing anymore HC until I can get internet connection fixed.
Well. Lost DH during Skeleton King fight (level 9) due to wireless connection fail.

Good lesson I guess. I won't be doing anymore HC until I can get internet connection fixed.

Oh man! Really?! Have you had many connection issues before, or was it just this once?

Oh, and sorry to hear about the DH loss. :(
View profile
Ahh damn Gun, sorry to hear that....

No worries guys it was just level 9 character.
Just reminded me that I should move my router for better connection.
Is too bad!

I never connect wireless to play online game. I know the disconnection issue always happen occasionally.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/11/2013 8:44 PM PDT
nameless imma give this a try. Ill start off with a monk mp0 in normal.......

IF anyone wanna hit me up, just add me, my friendlist is barren these days..................... im up to grouping, trading and what not....... tho i dont have much to trade when im so fresh lol
Yay! Welcome to the league, seansky! Interest in this is bigger than I anticipated. This is awesome. 26 members and counting.
seansky

I can probably play with you.
I have level 30 Barb but I am also starting a new DH.
Unfortunately, my monk died on desert!! That group of bugs and mobs grouping hit me. I didn't run out immediately. !@#$.....!!!!!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/12/2013 8:47 AM PDT
07/12/2013 08:44 AMPosted by ManUnited
Unfortunately, my monk died on desert!! That group of bugs and mobs grouping hit me. I didn't run out immediately. !@#$.....!!!!!

Sorry to hear that! How far did you get? Gearing and play strategy definitely changes a bit huh? Don't give up! Oh, and you should also consider rolling a WD. It takes a while to get used to, but I read that survivability wise, they are right up there with barb. :)
07/12/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Nameless

Sorry to hear that! How far did you get? Gearing and play strategy definitely changes a bit huh? Don't give up! Oh, and you should also consider rolling a WD. It takes a while to get used to, but I read that survivability wise, they are right up there with barb. :)

Can't seem to find his dead hardcore monk on his profile.
@ManUnited

That sucks!
If you want to roll another HC character I am starting a DH and I think seansky is starting a monk?

I like Namless idea to have multiple HC character to play with others at similar level and also can be a back up in case the highest level character dies.

I just have to delete some of my useless SC characters that holds a lot of crap.
Hey Nameless, I want in bro. I just lost a Monk lvl 50 in act 4 due to wife aggro :( I just started a DH and I'm currently lvl 22 act 2 Normal. Add me if you want to kick some !@#. I bought some toys for the DH in order to speed up my progress but I'm more interested in the SF mode.

Heisenberg#1528
@Heisenberg
Welcome to the brotherhood (or siblinghood... since girls play this too, right?) -- your name is added to the list. Feel free to add all of the names on that list. Shouldn't be hard to find someone who is close to where you are at to play with!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]