Diablo® III

PS4 Question...

Does anyone know if ths will be released for the PS4? or is it only a PS3/360 generation port?

thank you in advance
Reply Quote
Yes it will be on the PS4.
When Sony had the PS4 reveal in May, Blizzard was on Sony's stage revealing that Diablo 3 is coming out for the PS4. There are some videos on YOUTUBE where a couple of the Blizzard boy's are talking about how the PS4 touch pad will be used for inventory.
No doubt it will be a PS4 launch game or shortly after.
Edited by JASONSPAZ#1203 on 6/30/2013 5:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not launch. "Sometime in 2014." Probably holiday 2014.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Blizzard only got the PS4 dev kits last month, so the PS4 version is very early in the works.

Don't expect it until 2014.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Does anyone know if ths will be released for the PS4? or is it only a PS3/360 generation port?

thank you in advance
As other players in this thread have said, we are indeed working on a PS4 version of Diablo III, but we do not have any further details to share about it at this time.
Reply Quote
Now that a blue is here, I want you to go read Monstrous' thread entitled "loot 2.0, discovering its true potential" This is a thread that cannot be missed! please read it. it can change the game for the better! its in general discussion
Reply Quote

thank you in advance
As other players in this thread have said, we are indeed working on a PS4 version of Diablo III, but we do not have any further details to share about it at this time.

so after ps3/xbox we wont get anything again becouse of ps4/xboxone version... nice.
Reply Quote

so after ps3/xbox we wont get anything again becouse of ps4/xboxone version... nice.

It'll probably just have another few minimal and cheap changes compared to pc/x360/ps3 and they'll hype it, so maximum cash from cash cow. xd
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Odin
so maximum cash from cash cow. xd

D3 is more of a cash calf, I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People are seriously going to buy this heap after how well the PC version did... I have lost much faith in humanity.
Reply Quote
you know its sad they keep comming out with a new version of the game, so that you will buy it yet they neglect whats already out . PC, or hey buy it on console now PS2 or xbox 360, Oh wait few months now buy it on nex gen console. really Blizzard? get ur god damn head out ur a$$. and stop making more copies of the game to see more copies and focus on the game .
Reply Quote

thank you in advance

you replied to something about a stupid console.

i would like to see this passed on to devs http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499430938
or at least looked at by people at blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

thank you in advance

What about an Xbox One version?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile

What about an Xbox One version?

Blizzard are currently not making an Xbox One version.

As for others. The console dev team is separate to the PC dev team.(they hired completely different people) So of course they will continue working on console things(PS4).
Reply Quote
Can't wait to be streaming Diablo from my ps4 to my vita while away from home! Good work Blizzard and to all you people oblivious to the fact diablo will be portable on ps4 wake up!!
Edited by Swish187#1973 on 7/23/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
PS4 version is what I am buying.
I hope it comes out soon and no one knows when the PS4 releases except Winter 2013.
Reply Quote
Vaeflare, im willing to buy d3 in ps3 version, however will I be able to bring my char to ps4? If not i will just wait for ps4 version to come out.
Reply Quote
Will the PS4 version likely be the Reaper of Souls expansion??? That would be the most bang for my buck.
Reply Quote
13 Human Warlock
sounds awesome BLIZZARD can't wait to play diablo 3 on the PLAYSTATION 4.... thought id wait for the ps4 version so can enjoy the game running at its best....especially in regards to graphics and control systems even though thought after playing the demo on ps3 it looked awesome! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]