Diablo® III

Challenge to Pbeybq

2 billion. first to 10.

Even let him use firebats. Gets raped 5-2 with first to 5 with chairmanmao spectating as ref. Chairman leaves after I win. BLAMES LAG on death 5 and says fight to 9. I reply nope, won already but will continue to duel for fun.

Told him <3. GG. Keeps msging me for the next hour saying he won 9-8. I say whatever, we'll just call it even. I won first duel, you won second duel. Tie, all fun and games.

Keeps saying he won 9-8 and talks a bunch of trash when he sees me in pub like a annoying girl.

I issue a 2billion challenge. Dodge dodge dodge. Accept the challenge or !@#$. So annoying
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 6/30/2013 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So much rage lol.
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Iria
So much rage lol.

kid is annoying as hell. I understand the pvp !@#$ talking, part of the game but he just takes it to another level.
Reply Quote
I've run into this scrub a few times, he's absolutely horrible. We did two first to 5's and I dont think he did a single point of damage to me in all 10 duels. Then he spends 20 minutes bragging to me in whispers about how great his gear is and how !@#$ty mine is (you'd think they would realize that they're actually pointing out their own lack of skill when they say stuff like that).
Reply Quote
lol so mad so so mad !

i dont even check this part of the forum, never been in here. lol, continue raging bro <3

and after that get over it.
Reply Quote
lol so mad so so mad !

i dont even check this part of the forum, never been in here. lol, continue raging bro <3

and after that get over it.

Just as I thought. tuck your tail between your crack and keep walking. talking is all you're good for.
Reply Quote
Well this kids is in my blocked list thou , too much crying . Get use to it scrapz this is how Taiwan kids behave , I m not racist , it just that 10/10 Taiwanese I met behave the same way. Bad luck I guess :)
Reply Quote
I'll duel you noob Scrapz, stop dodging.

First kill wins, 4B. You'll have to use your HC monk though. Oh, you'll need to play with your feet also while humming your favorite song, "I'm getting crushed by JCO....again.......damn he's awesome."
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Apollo
it just that 10/10 Taiwanese I met behave the same way. Bad luck I guess :)

This guy is king of rude taiwanese players:

http://imgur.com/ubQQ71w
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Kefka
it just that 10/10 Taiwanese I met behave the same way. Bad luck I guess :)

we call him "thenemesis", but i heard his name said's usuck..

he's gotten me banned 2-3x for 24hrs.. =X
Reply Quote

First kill wins, 4B. You'll have to use your HC monk though. Oh, you'll need to play with your feet also while humming your favorite song, "I'm getting crushed by JCO....again.......damn he's awesome."

oh JCO. I already took your 4b so i guess I'm the winner <3
Reply Quote

oh JCO. I already took your 4b so i guess I'm the winner <3
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 11:35 PMPosted by scrapz

we call him "thenemesis", but i heard his name said's usuck..

he's gotten me banned 2-3x for 24hrs.. =X

haha yes "the nemesis" is the name I created for him, I'm glad to hear it's getting around XD
Reply Quote
That is true, minus 4B for me. You are still a noob though, although you have 4B more gold.

What gear did you acquire with that gold?
Reply Quote
That is true, minus 4B for me. You are still a noob though, although you have 4B more gold.

What gear did you acquire with that gold?

Can you explain this to me? I'm genuinely curious.. So he's a noob, but he beat you. Doesn't that make you a noob too? Or are you somehow not a noob even after getting beaten by a noob? How is that even possible?
Reply Quote
The noob is strong with this one.
Reply Quote
I've known Scrapz for quite sometime, we haven't dueled in months.

To answer your question, I'm trolling him.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/6nd07aa.jpg
Reply Quote
yeah me and jco are long time buddies. He just "lent" (i never plan to pay back muahaha) me 4b since he doesn't play SC anymore.

@JCO.

I've just been upgrading my pvp gear slowly..

I bought a doom hammer for 2b, found out it sucked and took a week or two to finally resell it at a 300m loss..

Bought the pvp pants you see on my barb, still looking for a nice pair of lacunis before I can drop my inna pants for it vs dh.. slowly improving but you know how the gear hunt goes... refresh refresh refresh
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 7/1/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You should use Inna's Temperance with the affix: "Insert Impale Here".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]