Diablo® III

RMAH SMS Problem - Anyone else having this problem?

100 Night Elf Druid
Trying to post this mornings auctions on the rmah and I get a SMS request. Problem is the text doesn't arrive until the dialog times out.

Anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Miles, I'm checking into this right now - so far, I'm not seeing other reports about the issue for your region. In the meantime, please contact us through our support portal so that we can troubleshoot this directly with you. In addition to allowing you to open up the live chat there, we also display the links for our phone numbers in the upper right hand corner of that page.

I'll check back in as soon as I have more info. Thanks!

Edited: I blame the weak coffee I drank earlier for allowing me to suggest you could remove the SMS without getting the code. >.<
Edited by Araxom on 7/2/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having this issue as well.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Okay, so far it doesn't look like the issue is widespread but we'll keep our eyes peeled. There's not a whole lot I can do from my side here without more information - so let's have you both try contacting us through that support portal. That way we'll not only be able to troubleshoot this through you via webchat, but we'll have a record of these in case we start getting more reports.

Thanks for letting us know, and for your patience in the meantime. We appreciate it!
Edited by Araxom on 7/2/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
In order to remove SMS I have to be able to receive text messages from blizzard, which is the problem in the first place....
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Apologies for the confusion, you're right! That would be a tricky task - please contact us through the support portal that I posted and we'll help you get that removed and then will replace that for you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Is there any update on this issue yet? I spent some time chatting with a tech support rep earlier but we weren't able to resolve the issue.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Closure, since I last posted we've received several more reports about these SMS' not being sent out. I'll be sure to check back as soon as I have more information. Thank you again for your patience in the meanwhile.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Araxom we have a few more reports over in Tech Support, in case you were not aware :) I have pointed them to this thread seeing as it is the only one with an official response.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Thanks MissCheetah, Omrakos who lives there in those forums is also consolidating those to help us out. I appreciate it! :)
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. It started in the morning.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
He is being very very stealthy tonight...sneaky Omrakos! Also, you really need an avatar Araxom! It is time for you to thaw out. Quite interested to see what you pick!
Reply Quote
I got this problem also, please fix it.
Reply Quote
I've done the SMS confirmation previously but it keeps popping up when I try to list an item. Started this morning.
Edited by Pockey#1306 on 7/3/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Okay, thanks for your patience, Pockey - we're still looking into this. For anyone else who may have experienced a similar issue, please feel free to update us here as to whether or not you started receiving the codes, or if the SMS started behaving differently.

Thanks!

@MissCheetah: Avatar incoming :)
Edited by Araxom on 7/3/2013 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Thanks for the update Sÿlak, I continue to see these reports popping up and hope to have an update here before too long.

Edit: For those of you who are still experiencing this, please let us know your carrier and which region you are in. Thank you!
Edited by Araxom on 7/3/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
T-mobile
Americas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]