Diablo® III

RMAH SMS Problem - Anyone else having this problem?

Has anyone had this resolved yet? I've tried again this morning, as I have each morning since Tuesday afternoon, and it has failed everytime.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
So when theres a RMAH problem the CM's sprint to the thread

but when we ask the hard questions on the forums there silent. Seriously?
Reply Quote
Same issue here.

Provider: Verizon
Reply Quote
same issue

USA region
Provider : T Mobile
Reply Quote
Still going on..
Reply Quote
Well...at least you guys don't get spam by Blizzard. I sold 2 items today and I got 2 e-mail about review my items and 2 Sold e-mail. Thats what you'll get when you sold an item. One email about review your item and the other about you sold an item. But my problem is I got a total 14 emails from Blizzard lol.....

Its not that I sold 14 items but more like I got 10 email about the same thing....unsually I got up to 3 email about review/sold/won an item but this time it seems Blizzard break the record!
Reply Quote
Would gladly take the spam at this point to get back to being able to sell again. Although everyone has different cell phone providers it seems like Tmobile users are getting the bulk of the problems along with Sprint. The issues came up right after the Tuesday maintenance which I don't think is a coincidence. Maybe Blizzard is just waiting for the maintenance again this week to see if it fixes what it broke last time around.
Reply Quote
Hah spam is the easy way!!!! What normally took me 5 minutes to do takes me 30-60 minutes to do now. 1 of my accounts is locked with my phone right now and cant unlock it until i verify with SMS code but SMS is not working for that phone. So on my other 2 account I have to use my girlfriends or moms phone and not only do I have to reverify the phone everytime I have to enter a new SMS code everytime for a auction. So 10 auctions = 10 codes. And after I enter in 3 codes(3 auctions) I have to wait another 4-5 minutes to do another 3 auctions or I get error 32124....lol
Reply Quote
hmm when going to fix this issues, also cant change phone number because can't receive code.
Edited by CrazyNiu#1785 on 7/7/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sms is still broken.... I removed my sms protect and now i cannot re-add :( Pls fix asap...
Reply Quote
same issue

USA region
Provider : T Mobile
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi everyone, thanks for your continued patience - as of (7/8) 11a PDT we are still continuing to look into this issue. The majority of AH transactions are going through without incident or report of the SMS codes not being received, so this continues to be a tricky thing to pin down.

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I am going to be continuing to update the thread as I am able - if I receive an update from our internal ticket that is tracking the issue, I will be sure to post. Otherwise, please feel free to provide your own update if you were affected by this, and if the status changes for you in the meanwhile. Thank you!
Reply Quote
Had this issue for the last few days. Text message with auth code never comes in.

Having the same issue with Microsoft/Chase Bank SMS authentication services, so it seems to be an issue with the third party responsible for managing such an automated system.

Can send/receive texts to other users on all carriers I've tested, otherwise.

USA T-mobile
Reply Quote
US
T-mobile
Reply Quote
Hi everyone, thanks for your continued patience - as of (7/8) 11a PDT we are still continuing to look into this issue. The majority of AH transactions are going through without incident or report of the SMS codes not being received, so this continues to be a tricky thing to pin down.

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I am going to be continuing to update the thread as I am able - if I receive an update from our internal ticket that is tracking the issue, I will be sure to post. Otherwise, please feel free to provide your own update if you were affected by this, and if the status changes for you in the meanwhile. Thank you!

I saw the "majority" is working, however on the gold side, I bought items on the 5th (3 days later) both on the s/c & h/c "completed" list is missing the loot...

The standard time for a transaction "completed" & in your stash should be 3 days to 3 weeks?

Good Luck & thanks if your trying to help
Edited by GaryBusey#1827 on 7/8/2013 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Gary, depending on the traffic with the AH - transactions can sometimes take a few days to process. So as not to offtrack the thread about the SMS issue - please contact through the support portal for specific inquiries regarding delayed AH transactions. If you do create a ticket for that, please offer as much information as possible including item description, approximate date and AH transaction ID# if you have that available. Thank you :)
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem, the technitian helped me removed SMS and added it back, and i also tried changing my phone number, but none of them worked out, and my carrier is T-mobile, and Im in USA, GA
Reply Quote
Same issue. United States -- Sprint.

I was able to bypass by adding a separate credit card to my account and verifying with the 3 digit code on the back of the card rather than a SMS message.

However, this does not allow me to sell on RMAH...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]