Diablo® III

~~Ultimate Mempo/OS~~

Hi community,

I know I know, it’s another “look at me” threads, but I feel this one is a one of those that warrants one. I’ve held off until I hit my goals to present to the public formally.

I’ve been a long user of the Mempo/OS combination and even though much discussion about which is best, this is my representation of a combination of items that have come together that really encompasses the good from our class and what is “achievable” when many have said “no” or “impossible”

This is my final rendition of my mempo setup as I don’t see any more room for improvement barring a more incredible crafted bracer which would make 390k unbuffed possible. Without crafts, I would sit around 380k unbuffed DPS.

As with many setups, there are weaknesses and criticism to all of them, I’ve tried my best to put together something that has little to no weaknesses. Whether it be lack of LOH/ CC%/ mitigation/ eHP/ DPS/ attack speed.

In my opinion, I lack some points of CC% (54%) and some LOH (840). However, with that said, I’m going to go out on a limb and say this is as good as it can get while being a completely viable turn key, no dprog score buffing set. (currently sitting #32 on pvp score, top 100 item score and top 150 in DPS for NA)

I’ve always stood by the motto “1 set for all situations”, so I’ve built with that in mind. Another thing I’ve been trying my best to avoid are duped items, even though they are tempting, I don’t consider dupes to be items that would have existed otherwise so I choose not to use them.

So I guess I wanted to show off a little bit after almost a year of playing my wizard and trying my best to obtain items through in game currency and earnings. I’m most likely going to turn the page on CM, mempos, and chants set since this is as good as I can imagine it to be without significant sacrifices to other stats, so I give you to “tomass”, my wizard.

Stats:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/boozor-1433/Tomass/14262855 ( Currently not mempo setup )

http://d3up.com/b/831906

^ Mempo set up forever locked away :)

386k DPS Unbuffed
89.1% Mitigation
56k HP
900 AR
4300 Armor
840 LOH
2.73 APS
54% CC
19 APOC
600+k EHP

As for the future, I will be contemplating a sell off, after 72k elite kills on her, it has become tiresome but still enjoyable playing at elite levels. Or possibly a regear towards something else or focus on my other characters. I will most likely be taking a bit of a break for a bit while I mull over things, but I’ll be around.

So I say flame away, lets see what you guys got ^_^

Thanks for reading.
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 7/3/2013 11:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
amazing wizard..you are a true inspiration.
Reply Quote
Noob, you're missing 1.5% CC on bracers.

Can I be you when I grow up, seriously awesome wizzy Boozer. Nicely done.
Reply Quote
Awesome wiz!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Reported for excessive punctuation in title.

Also you need gloves and shoulders with 330 int. You call that a wizard? What a joke.
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Moridin

This.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the props boys appreciate the comments.

Damn I wish I had that kind of luck with crafts !
Reply Quote
View profile

This is what I mean to write but you said flame away :P

edit: and you are here on the forums helping both new and experienced players time and time again, truly a giant among men.
Edited by ChangBooster#1510 on 7/2/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You're not allowed to sell your set until we break 60 DE/hr! RAWR!

But yea.. great gear on a great player.
Reply Quote
Completely inspiring.

Wow...just wow.
Reply Quote
View profile
Top notch, really. You did an american dream in D3. From nothing, you got everything. Grats!

What was your latest upgrade?
Which item you like most?
Can you teach me some tricks?
Reply Quote
Not 400k unbuffed? Worthless.

<3
Reply Quote
Pssh my set is so much better. JK very nice booz.

P.S.
Nobody cares.
In before raf
Reply Quote
<3 BoozWiz.

Sell me that Tal's chest when you decide to re-gear :)
Reply Quote
Forgot to give some love to those that "inspired" and "motivated" and taught me things along the way.

Kiza, darshu, shandlar, aimless, chucktaylor, charlatan, void, cupcakes, trayen.

There are too many but these people have taught me things that got me to this point.

Of course everyone on the forums for allowing expression of knowledge and for all the good times.

________

Most expensive item: reckless star

Newest item: #2 apoc force on NA server

Most upgraded item: shoulders ....

Favorite item: my #2 LOH pox (best GAH snipe of my many snipes)

Thanks for reading ! Appreciate the posts from you all!
Reply Quote
me mentioned! gratz booz
Reply Quote
Were you able to snipe that apoc source or did you buy that from a sniper? I saw that over the weekend and could not believe that someone put that up on the GAH. And how do you get so many snipes? Are you just at the right place at the right time?

Most of my gear is sniped as well over the course of the last year. The only thing I paid over 2 bill for is my current gloves.
Reply Quote
Were you able to snipe that apoc source or did you buy that from a sniper? I saw that over the weekend and could not believe that someone put that up on the GAH. And how do you get so many snipes? Are you just at the right place at the right time?

Most of my gear is sniped as well over the course of the last year. The only thing I paid over 2 bill for is my current gloves.

Unfortunately I had to pay the flipper for this force.

I am just on the auction house ALOT I snipe anything I can resell.

If I don't have 10items on GAH and 10items on RMAH at all times, I make sure I fill it up so sales are happening 24/7.

The occasional 2B that turns into 10-15B is really what fuels larger purchasing freedom.

Even with money/gold its hard to find gear, so I keep connections with many players for "insider" info on gear and who/how to obtain for "reasonable" prices...

From a business standpoint... never burn bridges always keep people happy in win/win situations when buying and selling and it will come back to you.

^_^
Reply Quote
I also started with nothing and basically flipped my way up. Nowadays, it's so far to find anything worth over 2 bill on the GAH now. Plus, if it's there, it gets scooped up within seconds. The problem is that 2 bill simply isn't worth much anymore, and as a result, there are so many people who have the funds necessary to make those flips.
Reply Quote
you've really walked your path to the end, hall of fame wizard for sure!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]