Diablo® III

~~Ultimate Mempo/OS~~

Yeah I do love your loh pox. I thought about it when you got it for 2b pre 1.08. I still remember when you were wearing inna pants once upon a time and I met you. You were so kind and I still remember your word of encouragement- "you can get there one day". ultimate mempo/os wiz.
Reply Quote
wow booz, jsut wow - your wiz is the bomb dude, big ups.
Reply Quote
nice wiz, gratz on achieving your goal.
Reply Quote
You didn't manage to track down 'The Star'? =)
Reply Quote
07/02/2013 05:23 PMPosted by yodatoy
Yeah I do love your loh pox. I thought about it when you got it for 2b pre 1.08. I still remember when you were wearing inna pants once upon a time and I met you. You were so kind and I still remember your word of encouragement- "you can get there one day". ultimate mempo/os wiz.

Thanks yoda for the kind words, you've come a long way as well. Good to see progress from others =)

07/02/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Comrade
You didn't manage to track down 'The Star'? =)

Has never ever shown up on my radar at all...

its a level 61 ammy I believe so it will be hard to track down...

most likely bound on account now lol

There was recently a very GG amulet with 900 LOH on GAH that was maxed immediently, definitely an item you could build around for CM anyways...
Reply Quote
Very nice! 400! It can be done!

^^
Reply Quote
Insane Booz, Insane!!!!! Great wiz and selfless always helping others!!!
Reply Quote
you are my hero booz -- you deserve a little break, just take some time off and come back with renewed vigor

im already starting to feel the itch to start my regearing, doing my best to hold off until itemization (but who knows when that will be)
Reply Quote
maybe I'll I'll get there someday......as always thanks for the insiration and tips you've given me!
Reply Quote
Very nice indeed mate.
Reply Quote
Boozor, when you look at Tomass, what can one say but "This is bona fide Boozor."

Like I said about Malakai, it's about the gear for me. I played with Trayen on Skype, and he said you are a truly good guy. I respect that, and I respect you. You spend time answering cries for gearing help and noob questions when others just ignore the posts. You are a true community hero. :D
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone, very fuzzy inside..

With that said.

I've rested my mempo setup for now.

And pulled a Yoda, albeit with a bit more time/preparation involved hehe

>=]
Reply Quote
albeit with a bit more time/preparation involved hehe

No Tal's Ammy/godly Trium. More prepared my butt.

=]
Reply Quote
albeit with a bit more time/preparation involved hehe

No Tal's Ammy/godly Trium. More prepared my butt.

=]

Ammy is stronger then tal's ammy, and gearing for triumv takes innas or 11% sword... which unfortunately has its drawbacks (lack of mitigation and sword availability)

^_^
Reply Quote
I was expecting to see at least 450k unbuffed, so weak, laughable rly.... no more threads unless 450k unbuff ok guys.

No but seriously wicked gear man....
Reply Quote
'Grats Booz!

Join me in the land of peace and quiet, where there is no longer any need to upgrade, as nothing can kill you and you can kill everything the game throws at you.

You may be able to lock everything and handle ubers very well, but I can just hold down one button and close my eyes. Either way, the results are the same.

Now for itemization...
Reply Quote
Nice boozer. Swords wiz. I knew it was coming.
Reply Quote
that storm crow looks nice on you
Reply Quote
^

Ya I knew it was coming .

Held onto gear whenever I found something u could transition to.

Was going to make another thread about it but figured I hold off but then forgot my profile updates.

Welp there you have it.. From one end of the spectrum to the other.

I remember saying to you that storm crow was end game in this instance, GriZz. :)
Reply Quote
Congrats Booz!

Truly an amazing Wiz you have. Definitely inspiring, and thank you for all you do for this community!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]