Diablo® III

NOTHING left to DO!!

I have all class in softcore and hardcore at lvl 60... Paragon lvl well 44barb 40wiz 16dh total of 100lvl of paragon... Most achievement done... I have made over 40$ by selling stuff... Did the ubers... Farmed the ah... Lvl up a guy without ah (self found)... Farmed act 1-2-3 found countless hours... Did alot of pvp and pvp builds... Now its over I retire till next patch...
Also fix the chests no one ever opens them anymore...
Reply Quote
Funny you mention chests. I skip them too. What I never skip though is bone piles and logs. I've maybe found a total of 20 (if that) legendaries (all crap) and I'd bet 1/3 of those dropped from bone piles or logs.

So yeah...make the chests worth more than a pile of bones or logs.
Reply Quote
I think plvl 1-100 takes much longer than:

plvl 1-44 + plvl 1-40 + plvl 1-16.

You should work on getting your barb or wiz to plvl 100
Reply Quote
Nothing left to do? And you call yourself the King of Diablo...

Like others have said, you have plenty of more options to beat your head against the wall or to watch paint dry. I can't imagine why you'd claim you're done!?
Reply Quote
OP, you would have hated Diablo 2...
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 12:04 PMPosted by KingOfDiablo

I open them all the time, but have only had a few legs/sets drop from them 3 at most. One was my echoing fury int/CD/OS from a res chest, but chests aren't rewarding enough. I try to loot them all but anything rewarding, and I don't mean legs/sets for the definition of rewarding. More gold, possible DE(normal chests too), no white items(unless they become useful), etc.
Reply Quote
You could always try a self made character on hardcore monster level 10 and see how far you get. Its what I have started to do when I get bored of everything else.
Edited by Baralis#1819 on 7/3/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
May I suggest a challenge that an Aussie MVP is doing, called Narull's Random Hardcore Challenge.

His original post has a link that randomizes everything and you can only use the skills, runes, follower and abilities that are rolled up.

Check out my no pet WD. I had to attack with just my weapon until level 21 but now I have a primary attack.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6490399005?page=24#479
Reply Quote
I did a little everything also and am bored of the game. I sold all my gear and converted my gold to rm. I'm just waiting for the next patch whenever that hits.
Reply Quote
I got an 18 dollar Manticore from a chest. shrug
Reply Quote
Yea you are right but its much of a grind fest to get p100
Reply Quote
Most achievement left are boring im at 80% I think Im good all the ones left are about talking with npc (yawn)
P100 is for bots lol
and im done inferno in hardcore did it last night ... was a joke so easy
Reply Quote
I played d2 for several years....
Reply Quote
I cant make new heros... lol ... I have my 10 hero slots filled up
Reply Quote
When was that before the chest nerf?
Reply Quote
Firstly, I'm curious as to why you've been able to hold onto a character named HardcoreSex.

Secondly, you not wanting to do the things that are left, does not mean that there is nothing left to do.

Thirdly, you must have been terrible at D2.
Reply Quote
I have all class in softcore and hardcore at lvl 60... Paragon lvl well 44barb 40wiz 16dh total of 100lvl of paragon... Most achievement done... I have made over 40$ by selling stuff... Did the ubers... Farmed the ah... Lvl up a guy without ah (self found)... Farmed act 1-2-3 found countless hours... Did alot of pvp and pvp builds... Now its over I retire till next patch...

You didn't mention farming Act4, you can't say their is nothing to do when you can't farm the only "tough" PvE content left...
Reply Quote
Firstly, I'm curious as to why you've been able to hold onto a character named HardcoreSex.

Secondly, you not wanting to do the things that are left, does not mean that there is nothing left to do.

Thirdly, you must have been terrible at D2.

I was actually one of the top in diablo2 ... I used to be a kid and had alot of time and played d2 non stop... now I guess I got bored... farmed a bit tonight and found 245dex 60vit 6ias 27cd 8.5cc gloves :) selling them for 24dollars !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]