Diablo® III

Mantra of Retribution: Trans_____ ?

Entry1:

Boy, it was hard getting to Inferno. I have been somewhat lucky in my drops though and I finally got past the Skeleton King.

I am going to play it safe, but hopefully it won't take too long to get to Act II.

Hell is hot.

Entry 2:

Today I found a Nat's ring. It was better than the rare I had found before. I also found a Skorn and suddenly I can push over 100k dps while still maintaining 700k+ EHP.

That witch killed Cain. To think I assumed the old guy was actually a decent fighter. I was wrong. I was really upset because I thought I would have to ID items one by one now, but thankfully he left his book behind. Phew!

This lard !@# named the Butcher thought I was for dinner. He was wrong. The fight was really my biggest challenge yet though, lasting at least 5 seconds.

Anyway, I am off to the desert. Getting sick of all this heat. Why don't the minions of Hell ever visit the north?

Entry 3:

My journey has become even more difficult. Through a desert and into Black Canyon Mines I was faced with 3 packs of elite monsters, followed quickly by a champion of hell.

I believe I may have been scratched mildly in the contest of wills. If it broke the skin, an infection could set in, and there is little hope for finding antibiotics in this godforsaken land.

Despite, I will plod on. Such is my destiny.

Entry 4:

Ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn8K8EA7-Q

Some noob who will remain Nameless accused me of "purchasing" gear in the "AH," whatever that means. I think maybe he is just jealous that Ytar favors me.

Now I am off to seek out Belial. I heard he is strong. Perhaps he will last a bit longer than that Butcher fellow, who I might add, failed to even provide me with a cut of beef.

Perhaps my travels will bring me to the sea next...

Final Entry:

Today I fought and killed Diablo, err, Diabloress, err.... whatever. Heaven is no joke. I kited a bit to play it safe when the regen sucking Succubi things, a Horde Mallet crew and the Morlock thingies with waller and some other crap came at me all at once.

Anyway, I guess I have saved the world or something. Go me.
Edited by Fitz#1329 on 7/8/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Keep cruisin'!
Reply Quote
Love the monk man.good luck!
Reply Quote
Your HC self found luck is almost as good as mine. Your gear is not bad for self found.
Reply Quote
Trademark infringement of thread title

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377318563

You have 24 hours to change the title of this thread, or I will call the D3 Trademark Police.
Reply Quote
thats some amazing luck. not only have you found more decent uniques on your own than i have on my softcore chars, but you also havent died to a dc yet.
Reply Quote
nameless has you on the trademark :)
Reply Quote
Title Changed. For the record, Nameless is just jealous that the RNG Gods favor me.
Reply Quote
Dude, Nameless was hyphenated. "Self-Found". You were good. Still I like the new title better.
Reply Quote
Entry 2:

Today I found a Nat's ring. It was better than the rare I had found before. I also found a Skorn and suddenly I can push over 100k dps while still maintaining 700k+ EHP.

That witch killed Cain. To think I assumed the old guy was actually a decent fighter. I was wrong. I was really upset because I thought I would have to ID items one by one now, but thankfully he left his book behind. Phew!

This lard !@# named the Butcher thought I was for dinner. He was wrong. The fight was really my biggest challenge yet though, lasting at least 5 seconds.

Anyway, I am off to the desert. Getting sick of all this heat. Why don't the minions of Hell ever visit the north?
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Chobo
thats some amazing luck. not only have you found more decent uniques on your own than i have on my softcore chars, but you also havent died to a dc yet.

He's trying to pull off a Daywalk3r on us, he's not really SG. (%
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 09:12 AMPosted by Fitz
Title Changed. For the record, Nameless is just jealous that the RNG Gods favor me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTgYbq9XKvg
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Laurelynd
He's trying to pull off a Daywalk3r on us, he's not really SG

so good? somewhat godly? sexy AND gorgeous?

Such compliments! I am at a loss for words...
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 10:37 AMPosted by Fitz
He's trying to pull off a Daywalk3r on us, he's not really SG

so good? somewhat godly? sexy AND gorgeous?

Such compliments! I am at a loss for words...

Even better - because you're THE Fitz! (%

And stop switching the thread title, ya noob! I lost all sense of direction where you are headed - first it was Narnia, now the train is for the Witch Mountain! With possible stop at Brokeback Mountain, I presume. That's it, I'm off at the next station!
Reply Quote
Journey (to the center of the earth)

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Laurelynd
With possible stop at Brokeback Mountain, I presume.

ROFLMAO
Reply Quote
I self found all my gears on HC, Any potential SF HC players this is your future....
Reply Quote
I was thinking Brokeback Mountain is well
Reply Quote
Entry 3:

My journey has become even more difficult. Through a desert and into Black Canyon Mines I was faced with 3 packs of elite monsters, followed quickly by an champion of hell.

I believe I may have been scratched mildly in the contest of wills. If it broke the skin, an infection could set in, and there is little hope for finding antibiotics in this godforsaken land.

Despite, I will plod on. Such is my destiny.
Reply Quote
I read broke back journey.. venturing to the dark side are we?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]