Diablo® III

Tyreal's Might is awesome. (must read thread)

*Dual wielding credit card holders can bypass this check.

Dont forget flippers ^^
Edited by B25HLG#1772 on 6/27/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I highly doubt that 25% of the population has access to 6 billion gold, given the number of accounts which haven't even finished inferno. More likely to be less than 1%*

*Dual wielding credit card holders can bypass this check.

This may have been true a few months ago but by now almost everyone I know has or has at one point had 2b+

maybe not 25% of players but I'd guess closer to 10-15%

At this point the 1% are the ones with close to or over 1 trillion...and yes there are quite a few people with that much gold but most of them dont have any time to actually play due to spending the entire time making gold haha.

getting a few bill isn't hard, it just requires either money or knowledge of the economy and how to flip for profit.

that said, making an mp10 capable wd should be very attainable with less than 1b.
Reply Quote
Just come back and saw a few comments...lol...
most of them are not positive.
couple of thoughts.

I see the idea as a good option. However, it's not for everyone.
1. It's not a suggestion to give up EHP for DPS. It's a suggestion to move up DPS but at the same time get EHP somewhere else, keep the survivability. Just this, only experienced players can do. Thanks Bliz we can craft gd vital pieces tho.

2. ...and it's not cheap overall. I think he actually means, the bill looks good when you compare the price u need to spend to get the same "TM buffed" DPS. The gear price to get that DPS does hurt wallet quite abit and TM is a relatively cheap way to get there. Again, this is for those players with well above average dps and wanna move up to the top.

The freaky String mojo on my WD ..... I have tried to sell for months and no one wanted it.
I just dug it up from AH stash and put together a working build. Spent 40mil for that chest....didn't buy anything else.

I moved gear around...
currently armor close to 4k, all resist over 900, vital is just below 60k (i dont like this vital tbh).
base dps is at 240k.
(the number on profile may not be updated)
Did a couple of solo mp 10 key run, vessel triggered but I didn't die so far.
I would not use this for uber tho, tbh.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 6/27/2013 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn't Lameboi show up on the WD forums like a month ago telling everyone to stack as much IAS as possible? I feel like this is a pattern...
Reply Quote
^^^
I think lameboi does create a fair bit of debate in this forum but in a way I kinda respect a guy that at least tries to move against the grain and is not hamppered by strictly conventional thought. not saying I agree with everything he says but healthy debate is a great way to get others to share their opinions which can lead to better understanding of our class.
Reply Quote
someone give me a badazz SOS with ZB reduction and a TM and I will test out if its worth all the hoop la la xD.

Has my interest a little bit with regards to ZB's and using a soj.
Reply Quote

I think lameboi does create a fair bit of debate in this forum but in a way I kinda respect a guy that at least tries to move against the grain and is not hamppered by strictly conventional thought.

Except he goes about it the wrong way. Instead of simply making a suggestion, he makes brave claims that these new things are "best in slot" and such, and if someone tells him otherwise, he simply says "lol doing it wrong".
Reply Quote
joey
you one of those people that's doing it wrong?

if luffy thinks its a good idea, then i'm happy.

also
look at my profile
do you think my doc is decent? if so, then i guess i made tyreals might work quite well. <3

and i do as much dmg as an SoJ user to half the games elites, and still do 10% elite dmg while keeping 7% elite reduc to all the games elites. i'd say that's pretty decent.
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 6/27/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 01:35 PMPosted by lameboi
do you think my doc is decent? if so, then i guess i made tyreals might work quite well.

I dont think anyone ever claimed that TM was unusable.

and i do as much dmg as an SoJ user to half the games elites

there is an abyss of difference between bonus damage to half of the game's elites and bonus damage to all elites..one boosts your damage sometimes while the other boosts it every time. Maybe it's just my personal preference but I like my gear's stats to all be fully effective for every fight.

06/27/2013 12:41 PMPosted by Joey
and if someone tells him otherwise, he simply says "lol doing it wrong".

you one of those people that's doing it wrong?

I think you just proved his point..
Reply Quote
Lameboi..you build is sexier with a unity.

May I add....
there are many ways when the EHP is at the bottom of your comfort zone:
horrify armor buff;
vessel passive;
CoB => plague bat to add some distance,.... etc..

Folks...it's just another lvl 63 chest...
it aint going to stop me from surviving in mp 10 ;)
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 6/27/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea i just died a little bit with the unity, vs stuff i usually live thru with a skorn or a litany.. and you know i don't like dieing!!! ;)
Reply Quote
View profile

The comparison essentially boils down to Zuni Chest + Inna's Pants vs Tyrael's + Rare Pants (or Blackthorns)

And everything you said from here gets even uglier once you realize that a rare ring is going to work over a Pox due to the lost CD from the Pox being capped at the ilvl 62 CD roll.

Pox has always been the weak link in the Zunimassa's set. This isn't news. If lameboi wants to boot Pox for a Litany, he can, but the smart play there remains grabbing the 12% life on the rare ring and the 7% elite damage reduction on the Marrow.

Long story short, you run a Marrow on WD. This isn't even remotely debatable.

Your WD name made me laugh at the office like a weirdo.
Reply Quote
Here's more head explodes, build option, OMG you're different, ohhh my head hurts; update.

This has a SEVER!!!!! OMG, my head!!!!
http://d3up.com/b/222657

DPS 166,161.69
DPS vs Elites 188,376.85
DPS vs Demons 271,634.67
DPS vs Elite+Demon 279,748.51
DPS vs Demons 271,634.67
Attacks per Second 1.721
+% Attack Speed 23%
Critical Hit Chance 41.5%
Critical Hit Damage 253%
MH Weapon Damage 96,533.84

FUN FUN.
Reply Quote
I tried.
between choices of
1. vampire bat + non-lifesteal sever
2. CoB + lifesteal sever

The no.2 is better.

Here's more head explodes, build option, OMG you're different, ohhh my head hurts; update.

This has a SEVER!!!!! OMG, my head!!!!
http://d3up.com/b/222657

DPS 166,161.69
DPS vs Elites 188,376.85
DPS vs Demons 271,634.67
DPS vs Elite+Demon 279,748.51
DPS vs Demons 271,634.67
Attacks per Second 1.721
+% Attack Speed 23%
Critical Hit Chance 41.5%
Critical Hit Damage 253%
MH Weapon Damage 96,533.84

FUN FUN.
Reply Quote
nd i do as much dmg as an SoJ user to half the games elites, and still do 10% elite dmg while keeping 7% elite reduc to all the games elites.

I think i'll keep the 36% damage to all elites and 12% to everything else of my SoJ.
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Cormann
nd i do as much dmg as an SoJ user to half the games elites, and still do 10% elite dmg while keeping 7% elite reduc to all the games elites.

I think i'll keep the 36% damage to all elites and 12% to everything else of my SoJ.

36 % dmg to elites? i only see 24.
Reply Quote
just for the heck of it. throw a sever into the mix and watch urself get 1bil + crits with firebats when they explode
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 08:31 PMPosted by lameboi

36 % dmg to elites? i only see 24.

My damage is also increase by 12% to everything (including elites, thus 36%) via increasing SB damage by 12%
Reply Quote
hehe does that really count? i have 13% to SB but it's not my main attack.. ;)
Reply Quote
for you, no it wouldn't count. But it is my main attack, thus 41% to SB damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]