Diablo® III

Critique the Witch Doctor above you

Hey too bad they don't have a notification option on this game cause if someone responds I gotta go and hunt down my previous posts, lol.

Last night I dropped about 32m on a chest and a new Zuni pox ring. Upped my dps from 196dps to around 210kdps. Now I'm broke, so I get to continue to vicious cycle of farming like a mofo. lol

Thanks for the feedback!

My aim now is to ensure that my life is a minimum of 40k, but a preferred minimum of 45k.
Edited by Stormland#1380 on 6/28/2013 7:21 AM PDT
forgot link to info about tick rates of COB
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796451628?page=7#121
@ ninjax

Nice skorn wd! U managed to get great Hp with a skorn, something I had trouble doing. With LS @ 5.9% u can def afford to have ur current mitigation.
Oh !@#$, did you send an invite? I may have accidentally denied it thinking it was a spambot cause i had 30 of them. Please feel free to sen the invite again. My apologies for the inconvenience. Check out the new dex ring and chest! \m/ \m/

and my super groovy progressive blues metal band :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWNKGoG6UpE
@ ninjax

Nice skorn wd! U managed to get great Hp with a skorn, something I had trouble doing. With LS @ 5.9% u can def afford to have ur current mitigation.

Thank you! I was struggling until recently and had to use +vit gems in some parts to get my HP 60+ until I rolled those GG shoulders on about my 10th try which gave my +11k life.

I would like another piece with PUR and more armor to complete my build. My plan is to keep rolling bracers and aim for 6 % CC, high int and either Vit/armor/PUR or a combo. Depending what this roll is it will decide what gloves upgrade I need.

Overall I'm happy though :)

--

Next poster please comment on Fatality's gear as I've done mine.
@Fatality

that mana's carving knife....... what?....... how?.......... i want it. give it to me. i called dibs on it before you saw it.
It a fake :D.

Every thought about using a chicken and replacing one of your rings with a pox?

nah, i'm using a WoZ build so I need the SoJ/Skull Grasp and don't want to lose the mana regen from my zuni set
@EindacorDS SOJ is nice. That's about it...
06/28/2013 09:23 AMPosted by BoNeCrUsHeR

might not be the top WoZ build, but with 470k actual dps unbuffed i'm not complaining
Sorry I've never played zdog so won't comment on that one.

Your WD has pretty sick gear.. only thing to try would be to roll a 6% 280+ int bracer, if you can live without the movement speed. Your ticks will be 2 frames slower but it should hardly be noticeable and you wont burn through mana as fast. Very nice gear though and feel free to ignore me :D

I already have a decent rolled bracer with DPS, EHP, and PUR.
Just noticed I left my lacunis on! I never roll with them. :(

Thank you for your advice!

might not be the top WoZ build, but with 470k actual dps unbuffed i'm not complaining

k
Edited by BoNeCrUsHeR#1618 on 6/28/2013 9:35 AM PDT
Well Bone we both know your WD is very high level.
I feel your EHP is probably a touch on the low side but that's about it.

My only question is why the life link dogs over a Garg? Garg does way more damage and lives much longer....
Well Bone we both know your WD is very high level.
I feel your EHP is probably a touch on the low side but that's about it.

My only question is why the life link dogs over a Garg? Garg does way more damage and lives much longer....

Life link dogs are amazing in every aspect, they offer great mitigation so RD don't hurt much (with hex/jinx I can pretty much facetank most of the RD elite pack).
Please re-review my Witch Doctor. I have gone through significant changes in the past 24 hours. I can now farm MP10 with allies.

Neuron,

I'd critique you, but it appears as though you no longer have a WD? :(

Blackjack,

I like your pox, I like your gory fetch and I like your pants! lol
stormland not too bad you def need crit on your zuni helm and try and upgrade your gems
@anguish

very nice wd maybe roll ur luck to get a better glove
@cheese - Saw your vit was a little low and zuni boots just happened to be first piece of gear I looked at. You are missing a dbl vit role on your zuni boots. Look for a pair like yours with 150+ vit. They are pretty cheap until you get 180 int/170 vit 8% range
@ perfsan, cant really make any suggestions as your build is pretty much as op as it can get. gj man.
Edited by HandsomeRob#1452 on 7/2/2013 8:07 AM PDT
@pensfan080, love your doc man. you know yourself how much upgrades are gonna cost you so i cant really say much. ;)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]