Diablo® III

Critique the Witch Doctor above you

Straight off the bat, I recommend you remove your SOJ.
^ lol, was messing around before login out, good point though!
@hardcopy ur wd is weak so delete him thx
@Stormland,

pretty new to WD, finished meeting my gearing target for DH so probably I will be wrong. Your hp seems to on the low side, you can get around +200vit on chest and boots pretty cheaply.
@Normy ... Nice new WD ... I'm kinda new too but two things jump out at me: both pieces with nice LoH which is surely irrelevant with 6% LS and slow attack speed.

- Get rare pants ... can get the same Int/Health combo with also AR.
- Get a ring with a little ehp to go with the offense
@freakinjstu....Nice skorn! Nice DPS, the only thing I would try to improve is your armor, but your AR is high so not sure that is really needed. I would also love to have that vitality. Not much to critique on you.
Edited by Thorn10#1933 on 7/2/2013 8:55 AM PDT
@freakinjstu cant say much, pretty nice gear u got there. Maybe get a better pox with armor, vit or evarage damg. Just rolled my wd so be nice. :)

@Thorn10 Same thing goes to u. U know what you are doin, pretty sick wd...
Edited by Metunx13#1214 on 7/2/2013 8:59 AM PDT
@Metunx13 - you have some great gaer, very well-rounded. The piece most lacking is your bracers, but I'm sure you are busy trying to craft better ones :) Good luck and get WD!!
@xNyudox Your WD doesn't even have an ammy put on xD; I see it's not your main class, so there's still a lot of room for improvement
@ureloaded- Nice Doc! :D But shouldn't you get some sockets in those legs?
mememememememememe

@BecauseICan

vry nice WD, don't think I know what to critique you on xD
Edited by Viss#1675 on 7/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT
07/02/2013 10:09 AMPosted by Zakuryu
@ureloaded- Nice Doc! :D But shouldn't you get some sockets in those legs?

Yeah, but AR ones with sockets are painfully expensive
I was skipped :/
Well handsome I would upgrade your bracers next. Look for some Pick up Radius and and more int.
@Viss- Nice, your breakin' 200k. Sockets in legs!!! Skorn is to slow for me >< I tried it yesterday with about the same dps, and I just couldn't take it, much more fun when the numbers pop up faster! :D

@HandsomeRob- Nice gear man! I was surprised your not 200k dps, but looks like some more crit damage will get you there. I' like your off-hand, pretty beast. Not as much stats as the other ones, maybe look into switchin' that up, get some more EHP and maybe dps.
All I can say is Im not a big fan of manajuma's knife, you are losing some elemental dmg that would increase a lot you dps overall.

edit: I was talking about HandsomeRob :/

About my WD, Im looking for a tal rasha ammy, no need to point that out haha

I had a better WD but I sold all my gear, I spent something around 200kk on this one just so I could do some farms every now and then. :c

Later guys!
Edited by Massami#1558 on 7/2/2013 11:18 AM PDT
@Viss- Nice, your breakin' 200k. Sockets in legs!!! Skorn is to slow for me >< I tried it yesterday with about the same dps, and I just couldn't take it, much more fun when the numbers pop up faster! :D

@HandsomeRob- Nice gear man! I was surprised your not 200k dps, but looks like some more crit damage will get you there. I' like your off-hand, pretty beast. Not as much stats as the other ones, maybe look into switchin' that up, get some more EHP and maybe dps.

We use the same skills and a lot of the same setup I see. Your shoulders are nothing special and your bracers aren't either, but you've got a very nice set of Gloves and your WH is great too.

It seems like you have an assload of PUR for someone who's running CoB. I personally find it almost totally unnecessary.
You are absolutely right. I need more vit. That's in the cards. Working on getting ar in my boots too. I'm going to start crafting some shoulders because I have NO vit in there. That's going to be what helps me the most at this point.
@SuperPope- Yeah...a lot of pur... But I'm waiting for the right off-hand, I was using snakes before, but realized it had no mana regen. I took a -8k dps hit and went with the frog, the +mana and +regen is really nice, and helps with my playstyle; which is running around a lot, so I start stop CoB fairly often. Still keeping an Eye out on beter off-hands, as well as crafting bracers...omg...so many bracers...No point in lossing my shoulders, so meh. Plus I really like the PuR, I'm lazy and don't go back for gold, so I get a lot more gold now. :D
Edited by Zakuryu#1615 on 7/2/2013 11:56 AM PDT
07/02/2013 09:55 AMPosted by ureloaded
@xNyudox Your WD doesn't even have an ammy put on xD; I see it's not your main class, so there's still a lot of room for improvement

Hehe, my wiz, barb and wd all share the same amulet :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]