Diablo® III

New synergy build using Shuriken Cloud

Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WcehgY!Xef!accZYc

This is a great substitute for Marked for Death.

The cloud deals 34% weapon damage per second, and every hit and crit counts towards both Night Stalker and Shadow Power's life steal.

Shuriken Cloud doesn't require Shadow Power to be active at all times to get the life steal benefit (and I'm sure if this applies, you also don't need Caltrops to be laid down at all times to receive the crit chance benefit). What you can do with this is cast Spike Trap and Shadow Power BEFORE you apply the shuriken buff, and you get the full benefit of all of this for a total of 120 seconds.

I'm getting 60k crits with this buff active, and the life steal effect can sustain my health pool through almost all damage.

Anyways, try it out... and I hope they don't nerf this.
Edited by Shortstalk#1656 on 6/26/2013 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Re-edit.. since.. you might mean Caltrops and not Spike Trap?

Also.. if you really do mean Caltrops, Shuriken Cloud, AFAIK, changes its damage and factors depending on your equipments.. it can however, snapshot LS of SP.

I can be wrong about the stat Snapshot though.
Reply Quote
Yea, I meant Caltrops.
Reply Quote
06/26/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Shortstalk
Anyways, try it out... and I hope they don't nerf this

I am on board but .. bad timing. sorry man. They are talking about nerf to RF snapshot is on the way.. this will be included. It might have flown under the radar maybe.. maybe.. but with threads like this. High chance it will get nerfed..
Reply Quote
Quite sad really... apparently the RF snapshot bug has been around for over a year, after rapid fire became relevant again the bug gained increased attention.
Reply Quote
Strafe, RF and SC snapshot has been around SINCE RELEASE. ^_
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]