Diablo® III

Max damage with 0 dogs

What's the highest damage anyone has gotten with a 0 dogs build.

I'm a little over 200k with 0 dog gear, but 300k in bearspam mode so apart from how helpful it is feeding a party with globes, the dogs aren't really worth it.

Anyone know how high you can get with 0 dogs, and at what point the effective dps in that build is really worthwhile?
Reply Quote
I've seen one of the best Zer0-dog players top out at 242k unbuffed.

Their DPS output is on par with COB and ZB. Just overall harder and more gear specific to gear than COB and ZB.

Certainly out DPS your OOM Doctor. ;)
Reply Quote
Oh I know what people say about pierce the veil and bears, but with Zuni, Vision Quest, and Haunt, he sustains perfectly well and can use the occasional bear-break to refresh manitou and the mana builders.

0 dog just doesn't seem that good for damage, the time between each summon/'splode cycle is what hurts it for me. It does have that crazy nice synergy with gruesome feast though.
Reply Quote
This guys is generally considered the best 0 dogger - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heyguyslol-1302/hero/25584257

He isn't wearing his gear but I'm sure he'll switch back at some point. I believe he maxed out at 230k dps, which is absolutely ridiculous when you consider how bad the items are that are required for the dogs build. Getting 230k dps on a wd is an achievement on its own; doing it with 3 gimped items is damn near impossible. And at 230k dps, I'm sure there are very few situations on mp10 that trouble him.

At the highest levels of gearing 0 dogs is actually quite weak. It can't make use of GI, which drastically reduces the ability to keep group buffs up. It is still awesome when paired with another wd (who wouldn't like max GF at all times?), but in most other scenarios bats will win out.
Reply Quote
Itemization
ilvl 63 Homonculous 300 average damage = win.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]