Diablo® III

Where can I pick up more AR ?

I'm having trouble finding areas to pick up All Resist.
Here is a link to my profile :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Viss-1675/hero/21274622

Any advice would be welcome ! thanks.
Reply Quote
boots
gloves
belt
bracers

not necessarily in that order.
Reply Quote
I would say your ehp is a little low. I wouldn't say you need too much more all res.
With your %life bonus you would gain alot of ehp from vit.
Your allres would benefit from squeezing in a few 100 more int because you use gruesome feast.
You could do this from crafting tons of shoulders till you get a high int, vit, allres, armor roll.
Also you could go for a helm with more int and less cc with similar dps/hp. And you could upgrade your rare ring to one with similar dps with more int.

Fully buffed with sh/gf, you are at 788-855 allres. You should shoot for over 900.
Reply Quote
o yeah, i got your fully buffed allres from d3up.com. It allows you to turn on skills and simulate items.
http://d3up.com/b/809469#gear
Reply Quote
lacuni, boots and pants
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the replies.

Many thanks to your ImpKing for linking my EHP / d3up profile ! i have not seen that before, very insightful :)
Reply Quote
The biggest upgrade after a quick look at your profile would be to start crafting bracers. 9% IAS and 12% MS are not worth the EHP lost. And bracers are cheap to craft and easy to hit some nice rolls.
Reply Quote
The biggest upgrade after a quick look at your profile would be to start crafting bracers. 9% IAS and 12% MS are not worth the EHP lost. And bracers are cheap to craft and easy to hit some nice rolls.

I disagree. CoB isn't very mana intensive compared to bears so ias can be good as long as you don't overdo it.

12% MS is not just for convenience. It can be the difference in dodging arcane beams, frozen, etc. There is a long list of situations where movement speed is a good defensive stat. I would say its worth the ehp loss especially when you want to spend your crafts on gg gloves, shoulders and ammy.
Reply Quote
Your boots, and bracers are your lowest eHP items from traditional "eHP" slots (bracers are a kinda dps/eHP slot)

eHP slots are = chest, shoulders, pants and boots

Split eHP/DPS = bracers / gloves / hat / belt

DPS = rings / ammy / weapon / offhand

At least that is how i look at gearing. You can get most "bang/eHp/DPS" for the buck gearing to those rules in my opinion.

Saying that, it doesnt mean you go pure eHP on your "eHP slots" and pure balls to the wall damage on your DPS slots. 75/25 on those slots, and 50/50 on the "split" slots personally.

eHP is a very flexible requirement. Yes you cant run pure glass (unless you wanna spend all day repairing and bannering to your party - annoying them all because you are being carried) yet going crazy crazy eHP and running 10k damage total is not the way. BALANCE BALANCE BALANCE is the way.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 6/28/2013 6:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]