Rate the monk above you, V-I Do Infact Lift

Same as before!
Gloves off. Let's do this!
S&B FTW, you need more HP though.

6/10
View profile
S&B FTW, you need more HP though.

6/10

Looks like a brawling setup with all that life. Shoot for a bit more DPS and you will be an animal.

8.9/10

Cheers,
CC-
@ CC

Normally everyone just says 10/10 for you bro and I know your solid you too can do with upgrades.
Your weps are cool but its keeping you from replacing that LoH neck. Take a look at my beasty neck piece. Same with the Litany ring - u can get one with a lot more dps AND with resists like mine.

Just my 2cents ^^
Edited by Milka#1561 on 6/28/2013 9:42 AM PDT
View profile
@ CC

Normally everyone just says 10/10 for you bro and I know your solid you too can do with upgrades.
Your weps are cool but its keeping you from replacing that LoH neck. Take a look at my beasty neck piece. Same with the Litany ring - u can get one with a lot more dps AND with resists like mine.

Just my 2cents ^^

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Thanks for the input. I have alt items for what you have mentioned and use them depending on run or who I'm with. I appreciate the constructive feedback.

Cheers,
CC-

Rate monk above me :)
@Milka sweet monk 10/10
06/28/2013 10:02 AMPosted by JROK
@Milka sweet monk 10/10

@JROK

Wow, that's one hell of a tanky monk right there, Uhm, I dont know if it's for brawling? Either way it sure seems fun to use for stun-locking with that Fist of Asq.

Either way, could use a bit more damage, why the Depth Diggers may I ask?

6.5/10
Edited by ThereIgo#1957 on 6/28/2013 10:10 AM PDT
there better than what i had before and they was a drop in a game soo i used them and yea i am saving to get better dps but thanks for the rate
Edited by JROK#1222 on 6/28/2013 10:11 AM PDT
@CaptainCarl - I've followed you build and gear wise for a long time, as a fellow (retired) Shenlong Monk. I enjoy watching your gear variations and particularly enjoyed your Blackthorne set. Your currently equipped set is awesome, of course, but i thought I saw you rocking a 6%CC high avg dmg Nats ring at one point ... was it borrowed?

10/10 monk, consistently.

@ThereIgo - I swear I've rated you before :D Very difficult to improve your monk without spending a fortune ... each slot has what it needs and could only be slightly improved. The only piece that stands out is your offhand ring could use CHD.

9/10, good job
Edited by sauvwren#1954 on 6/28/2013 10:50 AM PDT
It's Friday.

10/10 to all you monks.

GeeGee.
@sauvwren
Amazing monk!
250K+ DPS with 400K eHP
without OWE.
Also with WKL.
Look at that attack speed !
Nice ammy as I mentioned on other thread.
10/10
@KIM 9.7/10 , NICE NIRVANA SETUP, sorry for caps :P
Edited by Shaman#1684 on 6/28/2013 11:05 AM PDT
@Shaman

Props for not using OWE, but I can't help but think your dps would be higher if you geared for it instead of only getting all resist.

8.5/10

My monk is a Pure TR monk that only plays mp1.
@gungnir , 8/10, nice armour :)
@Gungnir

Nice monk, try to craft a BOA shoulder. (7.8/10)

@Shaman

Nice dual LS sword with OWE free. (8.5/10)
06/28/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Shaman

Nirvana? Oh did you look at my 2nd monk?

Thanks anyway man!
06/28/2013 11:11 AMPosted by KimSulki84

Nirvana? Oh did you look at my 2nd monk?

Thanks anyway man!

Your second monk is great, Kim! (9/10)
@KimSulki84 nice monkS! 9.9/10 for both LOL

@ManUnited solid monk also 9/10
@Jorty

Nice dps and defense, though you still have some relativaley easy upgrades to make for that dps and defense.

7.5/10

My monk is a Pure TR monk that only plays mp1.
@BDF

Nice 2h monk! But why you don't put ruby on your weapon? (8.5/10)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]