Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, V-I Do Infact Lift

@WGee

Solid monk with excellent DPS. Only real gripe is your low Armor bump it up to 5k but you know that already.

9.2/10

Cheers,
CC-
@ cc

Wow that's alot of life. Plus serenity and nde you surely don't die. Awesome shenlongs! Top monk for sure.
@ant2ny

8.5/10

Nice looking monk, and nice Inna's Pants.

Great gloves!
@Unzero

Great Vit, but you have a small lack on atack speed, yes I know you focus on high damage Wave and it's probably very strong!

You can't change much to keep this build, I would change the amulet asap.

Congrats anyways for your Monk, sorry for not beeing a monk expert.

7/10

- About mine, I tried to make a real tank monk with 1100+ resist all, but its not working as I intended, can someone help me?

Thanks
@Peu

If you want to be more tanky, I would recommend sacrificing a bit of that all resist for life, 24k isn't gonna get you very far. I would switch to crafted bracers for more dps and keep craftin ammys till you get a cc/cd or cc/ias one. An easy increase of vit would also be to switch to a pair of vit innas pants and getting more vit on your chest.

6/10
@LordBaker

Nice EHP monk with good AR and HP. I think you can increase more DPS and consider dual LS. Then you can deal with any MP without any problem. (8.5/10)
@ManUnited, 8/10 Nice balance of dps and ehp.
@Milkman 7/10 good monk, just get some more dex for that dodge chance, and your good!
@MilkMan

Haha nice name for you monk. I got a laugh out of that!
You have a decent monk, I'l look at upgrading your gloves to have higher dex, and I would lose the mempo for the Inna's helm for more CC (good for cyclones)

7/10

@poptartz

sweet heezus! noice monk! I saw you looking for upgrades. so 9.5/10 lol
replace unity with rare ring?
Edited by Weegee#6520 on 7/9/2013 5:01 PM PDT
ManU

First off no.. A ruby would be ineffective.. moronic.. mathematically uninclined.

Second, WAAAAAAAAAAY more resists.

Third, Ditch the WKL you hardly even use benefits.

( 8 / 10)

- 2 pts for actually having good items used to no advantage.

( 6 / 10 )
@MilkMan

Haha nice name for you monk. I got a laugh out of that!
You have a decent monk, I'l look at upgrading your gloves to have higher dex, and I would lose the mempo for the Inna's helm for more CC (good for cyclones)

7/10

@poptartz

sweet heezus! noice monk! I saw you looking for upgrades. so 9.5/10 lol
replace unity with rare ring?

@Weegee
yup man! thats what im looking into, pretty hard to find a good one to beat that 4% to elites, but ya thats looking like what going to have to go! but anyways, 9/10 on your monk! i like it your paper may not be up there, but your using a tyraels so your edps is really good! never thought of using a tyraels :O just bought a WKL so! GG monk
@Poptartz
very nice gears, your resist is kinda low though, i guess all that's left for you to upgrade to is a OWE free gear set, but I guess it might be a little hard :P
good luck
9/10
@Darth

Thanks, your rate! Let me rate u now.

First off no.. A ruby would be ineffective.. moronic.. mathematically uninclined.

Second, although u have high ARRRRR and decent DPSSSS, single LS can't be ensure survival on High MP level.

Third, stick with EF with CD, just for paper dps.

(6/10)

- 3 pts for actually having good items used to no advantage.

( 4 / 10 )

@XinFanChen

Very good WKL monk (9.6/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/9/2013 7:07 PM PDT
@Xinfanchen

thanks man! ya i know i want more res and your right it is hard x.x 9.5/10 not sure how well a 2h skorn build is if you dont TR but your set looks disgusting good!
@Poptartz

Excellent DPS monk, 10/10!
EF w/ CD just for paper damage? its in offhand .. lets count the ways it does damage.

JUST TO MAIN HAND ADDS 206 % Cdam + + + + + (more than any other piece of gear)
JUST TO MAIN HAND ADDS .24 Attacks Per Second
" " " " " 166 Dex multiplier
(so just the most damage added by any item)

Then any other skill besides CS/WoL gets its own damage.

But no.. of course its for all for paper DPS because I've never posted on here about how PaPeR dps doesn't mean sh*t .. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9453525290#6 (this morning)

3% LS isn't enough to survive MP10 ? ? Maybe if you wanna try face tanking plagued savage beast elites while fighting a six pack of trees. Works fine at 250k dps 750k ehp or at 200k dps at 1.7m EHP.

Still doesnt change the fact you're not using WKL for any other strike besides FoT?
AYE POPTARTZ' USING DOUBLE CRIT ! ! ! ! NO paper dps comment ! ? ! ?

Is it cause I'm Jewish Man U??

Wayne Rooney stopped by .. said your monk was kinda wasting items and that's why hes going to Real.

Sir Alex had to leave the room.
@Darth

Apologies making you unhappy!

Yes, I know EF can speed up other weapons haha. Just wanna to use same statement to rate u.

No worry, you are great monk and decent dps. Well done Sir! (10/10)

If you have time, u can add me to play MP10. I always play with Kim together. Let me learn more about your skill, build and EF... so on.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/9/2013 7:47 PM PDT
@ ManU
damn you have disgustingly good crafting luck, anyways, that OWE with the arcane resist feels pretty wasted, although your AR is kinda low, perhaps go for a higher AR rare ring, a AR wh or a more risky option an AR inna pants
I feel that >500 ar really could hinder your performance, besides that, solid monk
9/10
@XinFanChen

Thanks your appreciation. I'm not good after rated by Darth.

Yes, I have rare ring with AR, litany ring, and inna pants with AR. Those gears can make me over 550 AR without OWE. I just wanna to try other weapons, gears, skill and build.

I'm still not good enough and try learn more. But thanks your good rate!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]