Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, V-I Do Infact Lift

@ManU, I was using this set up as a test to see if I could clear vota MP 7 without LS, LoH or serenity.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377488771

I wouldn't normally set up this way, but I was just interested to see how someone would rate it.

As to your gear, I thought it was way better when you were using OWE. In this current set up, I think you should look at another 75-100 AR. You could also do with about 10-15K more HP. 7/10 for this set up, 9.5/10 for your OWE gear.

@Zurlond (didn't want to miss you out). Your resistances are possibly overkill. You need to exchange some resistance for health because 35K is not enough. Like most of us, you could also do with a dps boost. 5/10

Spear-chucker
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 7/1/2013 7:38 AM PDT
@Spearchcker

Interesting choice with the shield. I'm not sure if a EF with CD would be better than the 300 dex. But you should definitely look into inna's pants with AR instead of 60 lightning. I think you could actually sacrifice a little HP for more DPS. Maybe replace your rare ring for all DPS?
8.5/10 overall
@bEEplus, nice monk . If were to upgrade your gears i will craft new glove for AR. just mine thought.
@WardTrinity 8/10 - Very nice crafts. You could start investing on better weapons or upgrading your gems.
@ManU, I was using this set up as a test to see if I could clear vota MP 7 without LS, LoH or serenity.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377488771

I wouldn't normally set up this way, but I was just interested to see how someone would rate it.

As to your gear, I thought it was way better when you were using OWE. In this current set up, I think you should look at another 75-100 AR. You could also do with about 10-15K more HP. 7/10 for this set up, 9.5/10 for your OWE gear.

Spear-chucker

@!@#$%^-*!@er

Thanks your link! It is good test. Yes you remember I have both set gears. I just equipped my OWE gear set. OWE free gears are down graded my dps around 20k. But I want to know how good about OWE free. Actually, I can reach my AR at 558. OWE free is no problem at all to me. But my dps would down grade to 250k around.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/1/2013 10:13 AM PDT
@OTWA

Nice WKL with great DPS and HP! Solid and Tank Monk you are. If I equipped my 800 dmg WKL LS, my dps only 230k+, but you have 260k, Awesome DPS!!!! (9.5/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/1/2013 8:45 AM PDT
It's been a while since I checked in on one of these threads, but this is a perfect time since I am considering my monk "done" for now. I'll be focused on leveling up to achieve 200k DPS and 700k EHP, but spending my gold on my other, oft neglected, characters for a while.

I don't see anyone to rate, but if someone got missed I will happily rate you when I check back so let me know.
@ManUnited
beautiful crafts and nice weapons, why are you using an int ring lol
9/10
@XinFanChen

Hahaha, I have several litany rings (int and dex). I made a mistake using a wrong ring! Just changed back a rare ring!

You have nice gears on both monks especially those gloves. How come you can roll two good gloves? Seem it is very easy to u. I rolled over 400, then just got my current one. (8.8/10)

Skipped me for rate!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 7/1/2013 10:34 AM PDT
@ManUnited

I saw you got rated back on page 5, but I'll add some commentary for good etiquitte...and hoping to get rated. Basically I agree with 9/10. Love the dual LS and that sick amulet, but I would consider swapping out just one emerald for an amethyst. I suspect you won't miss the -1.8% DPS nearly as much as you'll appreciate the +5.4% life gain. If you aren't dying on MP10 now, then no worries, but it just seems like it would help give just a little more margin for error.

@XinFanChen

I'd give a 9/10 for you too. Those crafts are just amazing, especially those gloves. I thought I was satisfied, but you just made me want to farm more DEs and roll more gloves.
Edited by AZsnowstorm#1818 on 7/1/2013 11:43 AM PDT
10/10 for all you guys on this page.

It's lunch time baby!
Kim, which 1 u want me to rate? u got 2 monk! both mp10 capable!
07/01/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Deathroyalty
Kim, which 1 u want me to rate? u got 2 monk! both mp10 capable!

haha doesn't matter man. I'm just here to give 10/10 to fellow monks! :D
View profile
@Kim: would not wish to dishonor you by me rating you :) Would however love to hear what you have to say about my monk :)

Thanks.

OT: that 5 second kill video is just insane :D
@KimSulki84

10/10 for your mp10 capable monks. Also, I am freakin jealous of those sweet mempos on your monks.
@Spinme
Epic dps

9/10
@ spime

nice crafts. suggestion would be little more vitality to improve ehp.
@Ant2ny

Looking pretty good, try and grab some dex in those weapons and work on getting owe free man. Other than that looks decent 7/10 my friend.
@Calus,
Solid gears man, I would say, if anything, get a 9% pair of pants and maybe a mempo so that your getting the Ias off that as well and i think you wold be golden.

8/10

Cross!
Edited by Cross#1302 on 7/2/2013 2:02 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]