Diablo® III

0 dog need suggestions for next upgrade

For my 0dog set up I was wondering what my next upgrade should be?

I feel my eph could be better .. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Ill start crafting gloves and bracers for upgrades

800m budget
Reply Quote
Here are your current stats:

DPS: 112,621.76 (a little low for mp10 but do able, would probably recommend mp7-8)
ASP: 2.126 (attack speed is good, you can add more but it's not exactly necessary unless u run ptp)
AR: 667 (all resist is slightly low but do able for mp10)
ARM: 3,631 (armor is good no real need to add more but it wont hurt if u do)
HP: 67,503 (hp is pretty good you are almost at 70k, i try to recommend 70-75k for mp10)
LS: 2.9 (life steal is good)
HGB: 19,165 (health globe bonus is good no real need to add any more)
PUR: 7 (pick up radius is good)

I looked over all of your gear and it's all pretty well balanced which is good. However, this makes it a bit more difficult as to which piece or pieces of gear you should focus on upgrading. I think if this were my build I would focus on trying to get a better weapon. If you get a higher dps sword pay close attention to the crit damage, try to get a wep with 55 cd or higher. I'd also try to scout out for a better pair of zuni trails, try to get 8% elemental dmg instead of 7%.

If you need any further help or questions you are always welcome to come visit my live stream.

http://twitch.tv/heyguyslol_1302
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]