Diablo® III

Bought a weapon in auction house...

Bought a weapon in the auction house,
It's been 10 minutes . I have relogged several times hoping it would refresh.
shows that I have purchased it. shows that I have purchased it etc. tho isn't in my purchased items bit.

Order ID 1631658498
Reply Quote
If in the GAH, just keep buying cheap 100-200 gold items to push the item through, so it comes up in completed tab.

If RMAH, you have to wait a few hours before it comes up.
Reply Quote
lol,
cheers for the tip. posted a ticket. ( first time ever) usually just rage more fun.
nah not real money auction house, I dont use it.
Reply Quote
hmm tried buying singular gems. to push it through to no avail.. they turned up weapon didnt
Reply Quote
06/28/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Xbgt
hmm tried buying singular gems. to push it through to no avail.. they turned up weapon didnt

Keep buying cheap 1 or 2 hander weapons, it can take up to 10 to 20 goes.
Reply Quote
hmm ok.
my ticket has been changed to answered status. but well , I wish they would actually have a human response - laymans term rather than an automated one..grrr..
Reply Quote
cheers the . buying weapons thing worked . bought a whole lot all for less than 1k. even a level 60 one for 352 gold. heh.

awesome cheers mate
Reply Quote
Randomly can take ages... I had a weapon on RMAH, not sell, and not come back... I msg'ed the GM's after a week.
They were all, oh, yeh. That's normal, don't bother us unless it's a missing item for 2 weeks...

Also yes, that 'pumping' cheap sales thru, sometimes works...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]