Diablo® III

is AH still screwed up?

i quit after the RMAH/AH exploit so is everything back to normal or is the good items still max priced?
Reply Quote
I think once its screwed up its screwed, there was no talk of actually rewinding time before it was screwed. It's best to ignore the AH aspect and play the actual game.

As Ex -prime minister Julia spillard puts it "moving forward".
Unless your one of the successful Gina Reinharts of the AH , yes its still expensive.
Reply Quote
I think once its screwed up its screwed, there was no talk of actually rewinding time before it was screwed. It's best to ignore the AH aspect and play the actual game.

As Ex -prime minister Julia spillard puts it "moving forward".
Unless your one of the successful Gina Reinharts of the AH , yes its still expensive.

What he/she said, AH was already screwed before 1.08 patch and still is. I hardly use AH, only to sell stuff I don't want.
Reply Quote
Well naturally godly items are expensive, and they always have been.

If you're willing to pay real money then I'd suggest buying gold directly, instead of buying or bidding on items outright. You can for example purchase 2 billion gold for AUD $54, which in AH terms can get you pretty far (unless of course it's a perfect roll on something like Mempo of Twilight).

The drop rates in farming higher MPs should fetch you some decent drops without the AH however, so if you're patient you'll get the gear you want. All you need is some friends who can clear Acts easily and you are always half way there!
Reply Quote
Things have been dropping in price lately - even at the super high end, The interest and pool of buyers is getting smaller.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]