Diablo® III

Looking for people to play with.

Hi there! I've been away for a while, playing on and off due to a lack of people to play with. Soloing gets boring after a while. However, I'm interested in getting back into the game, and am just looking for other like minded to people to play/bull!@#$ with. I have a level 60 DH which I'm currently going through inferno with, and am leveling a Barb, which is going through normal right now. If you're interested just send me a message!

TheEpicMulti#1351
Reply Quote
Man do you need need help with that DH. It hurts my eyes to look at it. How would you like a heavy hitter helping you for awhile ? My gear and dps speaks for itself. Anna my DH has some upgrades that will help you out. Don't know when you are on. So leave times. Also the party will only be the two of us.

Have a great time playing the game.
Reply Quote
I have all characters, sick of public games now. Count me in if you're interested.
Reply Quote
Add me w can play jchoi61#1742
Reply Quote
Add wither33#1575 I can handle some stuff when my connection is up lol.
Reply Quote
hammer499#1861 i'm the same way. i'm so tired of soloing. add me and we can play whenever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]