Diablo® III

DH's need help badly!!

THIS GOES OUT TO THE COMMUNITY FOR QUESTIONING

ALL SKILLS LIKE THIS SNAPSHOT YOUR CURRENT SPECS UNTIL THE CHANNELING IS OVER.

now blizzard says that is a bug.

so here is our question which every DH is freaking out about.
1) is blizzard going to remove snapshot from DH
2) How can blizzard first say "snapshot is working as intended" and "now it is not"?

I have screenshotted this entire post and photographed it, i am not being rude or cursing or anything i just want an answer to our problem. I love playing my Demon Hunter but it is just getting old watching every other class waste enemies so much faster when i have more dps than they do
Edited by TheFootOfGod#1389 on 6/25/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Most important post in ever. Thank you for bringing it to their attention.
Reply Quote
@ Tsarnis or any blue

you can not just come into a forum after a year of a particular ability I.E "snapshot of skills" and say that it is a bug.

now you say that is a bug.

1) Are you going to remove snapshot from DH
2) How can you first say "snapshot is working as intended" and "now it is not"?

So basically our DH's have been nerfed into the ground and EVERY SINGLE SKILL WE HAVE IS ALMOST useless COMPARED to all other classes and all we get from Blizzard is that we have another ability that is OP and needs to be nerfed.
Reply Quote
BUMP cmon keep this up top until we get a blue post.
Reply Quote
Wow what a joke
Reply Quote
@ Tsarnis or any blue

you can not just come into a forum after a year of a particular ability I.E "snapshot of skills" and say that it is a bug.

now you say that is a bug.

1) Are you going to remove snapshot from DH
2) How can you first say "snapshot is working as intended" and "now it is not"?

So basically our DH's have been nerfed into the ground and EVERY SINGLE SKILL WE HAVE IS ALMOST useless COMPARED to all other classes and all we get from Blizzard is that we have another ability that is OP and needs to be nerfed.

i wouldnt say useless...shadow power is pretty damn good, most classes would kill for 15% LS
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Ssrrekk
DH is the most OP class atm. I really would like to see the other classes get a buff so they on par with DH.

Its pretty fun if you have the gear. But couldn't we say that about every other class?

DH is really broken in theory and in practice.
Reply Quote
@captain MOE

i wouldnt say useless...shadow power is pretty damn good, most classes would kill for 15% LS

I agree the problem is resource regen is terrible and basically RF is the only skill even close to that of any other class and Blizz is saying it is going to get fixed __ I.E. nerfed
Reply Quote
The simple fact that you asked for a blue post means you will NOT get one. Blues do not like it when you call them out so, if you ever want to have them ignore your post and not respond, this is the way to do it. You can also be banned for it if I'm not mistaken.

Not saying you don't have a point. Just that you are going about it in all the wrong ways.
Reply Quote
I have 256k dps unbuffed no passives and have almost 900 hours played.

Rapid fire has always snapshotted life steal and yes it is a fun class to play

But it is demorilizing when my barb can survive better, deal out more EFFECTIVE DAMAGE
and he is only paragon 2 and has only 150k dps
Reply Quote
The simple fact that you asked for a blue post means you will NOT get one. Blues do not like it when you call them out so, if you ever want to have them ignore your post and not respond, this is the way to do it. You can also be banned for it if I'm not mistaken.

Not saying you don't have a point. Just that you are going about it in all the wrong ways.

Tsarnis just posted up about this problem.

I am simply asking for a response back from him on what he said.

that is not too much to ask and i am not being rude or saying anything disrespectfull.

So no i won't get banned and yes you are right I will never get a blue post on this.

DH mean very little to the Blizzard TEAM, or so it seems
Reply Quote

Tsarnis just posted up about this problem.

I am simply asking for a response back from him on what he said.

that is not too much to ask and i am not being rude or saying anything disrespectfull.

So no i won't get banned and yes you are right I will never get a blue post on this.

DH mean very little to the Blizzard TEAM, or so it seems

No but you are breaking the forum rules. You are not supposed to call out devs or cm's i.e. blues in a post. Especially in the heading. You are not supposed to ask for a blue response. It even says you cannot mention the companies name. No, they don't ban people like it says they can be, they simply ignore any post used in this manner.
Reply Quote
My female DH friend hasn't logged on to play the game but manage AHs.

The reason why she doesn't play is not because DH, it's because there is boring after she hit p100 on her DH.

Like many of the players, they play the game because it makes you feel like your character is progressing; however, the only progression you get from your character after p100 is zero.

It can't help if this is just an ordinary non-diablo game but this is Diablo 3!

Show some respect to your fans, Blizzard!

Bring the endless character progression so the game has staying power! I mean, ASAP!
Reply Quote
edited post for COMPLIANCE
Reply Quote
Much better. Didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I just want you to have a better chance of getting a response. I don't bother with DH's as they suck so bad. Something has to be done to make them more enjoyable to play. I love the concept of DH's but, they are just so underwhelming they are tedious to play.
Reply Quote
Developer Hindered Class! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]