Diablo® III

Here is my new cob wd, how did I do?

Spent about 200 mill with hand me downs from my wiz. Open to suggestions to improve!

Am I in the right direction towards gearing for mp10?

I'm looking for a non- ias ring to replace my ias ring so anyone that has one that will lower my aps and keep my ehp and dps will be great!

Im trying a cob build (bears is just for fun) and looking to replace bears with a more useful skill.

Thanks Docs!
Reply Quote
Anyone? :)
Reply Quote
Generally yes, you're doing well. Your CHC is rather low for a 1-hander, your build looks alright and stable.

Useful Bat-variant skills will be Horrify:FA, JF passive, SB:WoS, MC:P, BBV:SD. You can't fit all in obviously, so you'll need to pick your favourites.

I can't comment on much as I'm on the Skorn path, makes survival much easier than 1-hand path. How much easier? I can face tank Belial poison explosions on MP10 with just a simple 1250 DPS LS Skorn (probably < 15mil on AH).

Video on demand, if anyone wants proof.
Reply Quote
Thanks Paul! Will def play around with the suggested skills.
Edited by Fatality#6124 on 6/27/2013 2:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You're looking good! Just keep playing around with some skills until you find what you like the best.
Reply Quote
You have a lot of gear and skills dedicated towards management. I don't think you need all of it (for ex, you're giving up cc on helm.. which in my book is a nono).
Experiment by removing some of the mana mgmt skills (you have 4) and see how you do. Try Locusts->Devouring, they're a great mana manager. If after everything, you still have lots of problems, try getting a cheap -bats SOJ.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys! Have been making a few switches here and there and trying out new skills. Wd is my last chr and I want to get this right. :) how much pur do u think will be necessary?
Reply Quote
Since you are running CoB, 5-14 yards is enough really. I do just fine with 5 but most people will exclaim that you need more.
Reply Quote
I want to thank everyone for ur advice and support! I have finished reshaping my wd and I think she is gd to go :)

See u online!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]