Diablo® III

Which monster affix would you want in real life?

Community Manager
The minions of the Burning Hells have a lot of tricks up their sleeves to toy with the residents of Sanctuary, but what if you had the opportunity to harness one of their powers in our mortal realm? In our latest community question, we ask:

If you could have any monster affix in real life, which would you choose?

Here's a list of the monster affixes – unique monster powers – in Diablo III for you to pour over and consider.

Leave a comment below to let us know which you would choose and why, or head over to our latest blog and find out more: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10319929
Reply Quote
Illusionist would be a great move in bed :p
Reply Quote
I know that CMs are only doing their jobs, but god... ...it really is annoying to read threads like this one.

So, I guess I'd choose Reflect Damage so Blizz would feel my pain when I see these kinds of posts.
Edited by ArmorVil#2795 on 6/27/2013 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Illusionist or horde!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Vampiric....because vampires.
Reply Quote
shield
Reply Quote
Arcane Sentry , that way i can atleast drop something worthwhile unlike this game
Reply Quote
- Teleporter

Get up , teleport to work , then after finishing work.
* Teleport to the kitchen, quickly prepare some classic dinner.
* Teleport to the computer, play some Diablo 3.
* Teleport to bed and get ready for the next day.

Imagine how much money you would save, if you didn't buy gasoline for your vehicle.
Edited by Sobieski12#1103 on 6/27/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Srsly? Do they make you guys do this?
Reply Quote
easily teleport
Reply Quote
sharks with lazers............
Reply Quote
The one where I don't drop any loot that's worthwhile, that way people will just quit and not kill me.
Reply Quote
I know that CMs are only doing their jobs, but god... ...it really is annoying to read threads like this one.

So, I guess I'd choose Reflect Damage so Blizz would feel my pain when I see these kinds of posts.

this

wtf is this thread? How about the next thread instead of treating the community like we're all 12 year olds, do a game mechanics expo - something that was the FOCUS of D2 postings.
Reply Quote
wtf is this thread? How about the next thread instead of treating the community like we're all 12 year olds, do a game mechanics expo - something that was the FOCUS of D2 postings.

Agreed
Reply Quote
haha, this thread is so stupid

next sticky thread........

"Hey kids! We have blizzard ballons! Guess what, we also have blizzard candy too! Dont tell ur parents about that part! If you can count to ten, you get both the ballon and the candy! yayayaayay!!! Start couting!!!!!!"

*all the 20-40 yr old ppl that wished this game was good look to the left, look to the right, and give a little shoulder shrug*
Reply Quote
View profile
People need to chill. Just because V is a CM doesnt mean he cant make fun threads. Its good to see fun threads instead of the usual fare we get in gen.

As for which one I would like IRL? Thats a hard choice. So many affixes that would be cool to have.

Desecrator: Could be fun but a little to destructive for my tastes.
Electrified: As boring and useless as it is for mobs.
Frozen: This could be fun to use and not so destructive.
Illusionist: The possibilities for this would be awesome depending on range and control.
Jailer: Like frozen but without the ice so probably not as fun.
Knockback: Meh.
Missile Dampening: This would be so fun. I could dodge bullets.
Molten: Not sure how useful burning everything in your path would be.
Mortar: A little to destructive again.
Nightmarish: This might be funny for a little while.
Plagued: This could be a problem like molten.
Reflect Damage: If it was all damage maybe. Just a portion of the damage not so much.
Shielding: This could be useful.
Teleporter: Lots of possibilities depending on the range.
Vortex: Could be fun but not that useful.
Waller: Maybe if I could trap people inside walls like hte mobs do =p.
Arcane Enchanted: How useful is a rotating laser beam?
Extra Health: Not sure how this would translate. Live longer? Be healthier?
Fast: Fast would be fun.
Fire Chains: Who would I be linked to? Sucks for anyone standing between us.
Horde: So I would have more friends that are larger?
Vampiric: Vampires nuff said.
Avenger: There can be only one. I think I would run out of friends.
Health Link: To bad it works both ways. This would give new meaning when I tell my friends they are killing me.

If the range and control was good then I think I would take illusionist. I could do whatever I want and have illusions go to work for me, have one be my butler, and do all the stuff I dont want to do.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 03:32 PMPosted by ArmorVil

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe more constructive threads next time, guys. I'm all for keeping a positive vibe on the forums, but this is just ridiculous.

What's happening with botting? Are rubberbands every going to be fixed? Why do public/group games lag so much for many people?

My hiatus, continues.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]