Diablo® III

new to this 0 dog build.

does the 8% of zunimassa trail add to my DPS while im wearing manajuma's for weapon?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
:(
Reply Quote
no

only on black damage on your weapon

and no, if you get a soj w/ poison, it doesnt add to mj's poison damage
Reply Quote
I thought you got half maybe im wrong
Reply Quote
it will add to the actual weapon damage just not the added elemental, in your case the 477-1102 portion. If you ask me though poison damage should add to the poison damage...get on it blizz :)
Edited by Holler#1448 on 6/30/2013 8:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/29/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Jorty
does the 8% of zunimassa trail add to my DPS while im wearing manajuma's for weapon?

Yes since both are the same type of elemental dmg it is added. However, if you had a piece of gear that had any other type of elemental dmg other than poison it would not add more to your dps.

And if you had a black dmg weapon you could mix and match all different types of elemental dmg and it will add to your dmg which is why black dmg weps are considered superior in the game.
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 6/30/2013 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36457728/0_DOG_GUIDE/0_DOG_GUIDE.htm

on my guide under the question

What is a Black/White Damage Weapon?

there is a blue post with a link to the source explaining elemental dmg and black dmg weapons.
Reply Quote
@heyguyslol, that post you linked us to about elemental damage indicated that they intended it to work that way during development but the code was broken and didn't work that way in game, and also that they'd revisit it again sometime in the distant future. There was nothing about elemental damage of the same type currently working together in game, and the in game stat sheet reflects this when switching between elements.

I don't recall seeing any testing to confirm or deny the stat sheet numbers, but I also haven't read the entire internet so if there's anything you might know of in that vein it'd be interesting to see.
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 07:18 PMPosted by heyguyslol
Yes since both are the same type of elemental dmg it is added.

This is not correct. +%8 poison will add only to your "black" damage whatever your elemental damage is. Test it.
Edited by KyKaH#2425 on 7/1/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]