Diablo® III

Gold AH item purchase

has yet to receive it.
ID: 1633798535
Reply Quote
ironically had the same problem

ID: 1634106969

Wondering if there's some new hack out as this ik belt was priced pretty cheap. At this point, I'd be happy just to get the gold back.
Reply Quote
I too am missing an item I purchased from AH and it was also relatively cheap?

ID: 1634652192

Buyers Beware!!!
Reply Quote
i´am missing an item too.. id 1435921672

the second missing article since the last week.... was only a 30mio buy, but that is bull!@#$ cause i dont want to buy expensive things atm -.-
Reply Quote
fyi when trying to last might bids if it expires just as your placing your bid your gold goes to some strange and wonderful place and never ever comes back, it must be nice there.
For Example: 1634868799 trying to beat the deadlne resulted in an expired outbid aution in my auction tab but nothing in the completed tab so the gold went on a vacation to Nevernever land.
Reply Quote
same problem with an auction in AH
ID 1435421357
Reply Quote
Same problem here too... bougth a SoJ in buyout about 40min ago and it is not on my completed tab!
ID 1636633975
Reply Quote
ID 1636827873
Reply Quote
For the second time this week I had an item not appear in the completed tab. Fissure Territory shows as a buyout, but is not available to send to stash.

In both cases it has hindered my play. In this case I have elected to not continue with the character as it is a huge item for her. If these simple issue cannot be corrected, then there needs to be staff that can jump in and get the item to us.

BTW it has been said on the forum that buying a dye would cause the item to appear, but that has not worked for me.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Hi Guys,

Please be advised that this is the Bug Report forum and we cannot in any way assist with AH-related issues. We have a sticky post about this very topic containing specific instructions on how to proceed with AH-related inquiries:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

as workaround to solve this issue I search for cheapest items which I buy one by one. Time to time it comes with item you already bought. I understand it can be annoying, but it seems that is everything we can do right now. (I do not guarantee it helps always but it works for me, it just can take more items to buy)

Good luck!
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
I did as Morthaak did, but it seems to work if you only purchase items in the same category as the one you are waiting on. EX: I was waiting on Zunimassa's Marrow for 26 hrs so I bought some chest pieces (after buying 30 or so gems) and it appeared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]