Diablo® III

The most viewer driven stream on twitch

I'm not a douche, and I actually care about my viewers. I do a bunch of giveaways to stimulate the new and the elite players gold so they can get even more funds to make their characters amazing. I've given out so many cc mempos, trifecta nat rings, high dps open socket EFs, etc. I don't sell myself out for viewers or money. I simply want everyone to learn about the game and get their characters geared up to where they can farm high MPs efficiently. Come join us at:

twitch.tv/d3crew

Also, I am not sponsored by D3Geeks, and get funds for giveaways the legitimate way.

Referral system:

For every person you invite, have them register their battletag in my stream, post on here with their twitch name and you and the new person you invite will obtain special prizes. This post will be updated and checked every 24 hours.
Reply Quote
[Reserved post for referral system]

Siminimis:
-Robabs
-Jlw2200
-Freshchico
Edited by Motivation#1842 on 7/1/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Vouch. been following for 3 months and got enough free gear to build a full cm wiz that can do mp10. what did i have to do? nothing just watch and have fun. free set building of your choice and price range. free gear checks. lots of fun in chat. Come join
Reply Quote
Vouch. Answered a ton of questions for me.
Reply Quote
Great streamer! Always doing giveaways for people! Honored to vouch for him.
Reply Quote
Awesome stream!
Reply Quote
Vouch. This stream is legit, the streamer (motivation) really care about his viewers, and is very interactive!
Reply Quote
93 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
bump, this guy has a squishy !@#$%^ ewww la la
Edited by koacrixis#1938 on 7/1/2013 3:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump for best stream, always helping viewers. the giveaways are pretty sweet too! wish I woulda won that GG ef
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i joined a week ago and these guys have helped me alot nothing but good to say
Reply Quote
This guy is a great player, always willing to help others out and has made the community a better place overall for new and seasoned players! Hopefully you'll check him out and enjoy some good times and a few laughs!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Vouch. Totally legit. Give aways all the time. Siminimis referred me to your stream.

twitch name: robabs - battle tag: robab#1930
Edited by robab#1930 on 7/1/2013 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Awesome stream to watch. Super-interactive, great give aways. siminimis Siminimis#1737

Recruited - 6
robab - robab#1930 CR3W MEMBER!!!
jlw2200 - TomBrady#1941
Freshchico - FreshChico#1224
Kverhulp - morsh#1351
SicSkater - SicSkater#1381
Xtal4326 - Omni#1242
Edited by Siminimis#1737 on 7/4/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
stream rocks, give aways are sweet TomBrady#1941 referred by Siminimis#1737, my twitch name is jlw2200
Edited by TomBrady#1941 on 7/1/2013 3:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
YO come support the stream. Mot is awsome mad give aways. you will win.
Reply Quote
ready to help, concerned and fun are the terms I would use to describe the stream and the members involved in it. I have been here for a very long time and have seen the stream grow not just in numbers but also in quality of the content. The prime essence of any stream is to care for its viewers and I find that a lot here. Every person even other viewers are always helpful. I myself am the proof of 1000's of helps received from many of them...

I believe this stream justifies the title Crew :P
Reply Quote
Just started watching this stream , great music , very chill and friendly people! must watch.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
very nice stream thanks for doing giveaways and being aweosme!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]