Diablo® III

Still no Team Deathmatch. I want a refund.

Blizzard you have had over a year to implement this aspect of the game. Sorry I am done waiting and would like a full refund. Delete my account for all I care, I want my money back.
Reply Quote
No S&D or CTF either... this shooter sucks!
Reply Quote
No S&D or CTF either... this shooter sucks!

Would be rather fun to play those as well. First off they need to come out with the actual Arena system they promised to us.
Reply Quote
No real pvp for this title, sadly. You will be required to drop more $ for the real thing, sometime after the expansion hits.
Reply Quote
Exactly. Blizzard scammed us. False advertising. Pretty much just giving the fan base the finger.

I want my money back Blizzard.
Reply Quote
My guesses? The next major content patch:
  • will be announced at BlizzCon in November;
  • will drop late in 2013/early in 2014;
  • will include the revamped skill and item systems,
  • will finally allow them to balance the game properly, making proper PvP content possible.

The next patch after that might include the team deathmatch mode; it'll certainly be in the 1st expansion pack, along with more story, an additional class or two, and maybe additional PvP modes. Apparently, the Blizzard team have rediscovered their love of the modding community, so look for an offline play mode and mod tools sometime next year, as well.

In the meantime, in a bid to keep PC players engaged in spite of a lack of details or substance from the developers, the Blizzard team will finally engage in more community outreach, although mainly through fansite interviews and podcasts, rather than through the forums; perhaps the atmosphere here is just too toxic. Look for only discussions of generalities and game design philosophy, though, and no detailed info about the next patch or first expansion until late October at the earliest. Also, look for Blizzard to stop using phrases like "talking about" when discussing game features; apparently, they've also finally twigged to the fact that the community hates this phrase.

Sources:
  • http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-future-of-diablo-3-fansite-summit-mega-report
  • http://diablo.somepage.com/news/1578-no-major-content-patch-is-in-development-for-diablo-iii
  • Speculations are my own, naturally, although unlikely to be unique to me.
    Edited by Waitubold#1127 on 7/1/2013 11:21 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    Your refund ship has sailed.
    Reply Quote
    If that is the case, I wouldn't buy and discourage every single gamer I know to buy it. They already promised this content in the original game. Why should we trust them yet again?
    Reply Quote
    07/01/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Dralix
    No it hasn't.
    Reply Quote
    I would settle for either. Refund is the easiest route though so I can leave and never look back.
    Reply Quote
    Its even sad to consider that Team Deathmatch was something possible in Diablo 2, a game from more than a decade ago now fastward to 2013, one year after launch this PvP system doesnt even have a 2x2 option.

Seriously, this is one of the many aspects of the game that blizzard should be ashamed of, there is no excuse for this. D2's PvP system was so basic and archaic but blizzard managed release something even inferior on 2013, bravo Blizzard, bravo.
    Reply Quote
    07/01/2013 11:23 AMPosted by MajorPain
    No it hasn't.

Then stop wasting your time here and get your refund? You think refunds are processed via GD threads?
    Reply Quote
    07/01/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Dralix
    No it hasn't.

Then stop wasting your time here and get your refund? You think refunds are processed via GD threads?

Certainly doesn't hurt. Heck it's even upsetting you so I am content with this thread.
    Reply Quote
    Lol I'm not upset at all, but nice try. I'll wait here for a blue to post saying that your check is in the mail.
    Reply Quote
    07/01/2013 11:32 AMPosted by familia
    Why, so you can buy another $60 game that will eventually collect dust?

Im actually starting class again in the fall and books are expensive.
    Reply Quote
    Just created my Support ticket for a full refund regarding my digital download. Waiting on the response of now. Props to Dralix for helping me.
    Reply Quote
    I should know by 24-48 hours from now. If you don't hear from me again, my mission was a success and I will never return again to this disgrace of a game.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]