Diablo® III

Still no Team Deathmatch. I want a refund.

It took over half a year (well over 30 days) to discover they are cutting this feature out. My refund is more than validated.
Reply Quote
Not to mention they stated it will be shelved, and available to the game for no additional fee's. As a Customer I refuse to wait endlessly for something already promised a long time ago, especially when no additional updates are given.
Reply Quote
No S&D or CTF either... this shooter sucks!

Would be rather fun to play those as well. First off they need to come out with the actual Arena system they promised to us.

These actually would be fun.

Monks would be OP as hell though.

>Use fleet footed
>Get flag
>Tempest Rush back home
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 02:47 PMPosted by Noxifer
They still owe us Team DeathMatch or the so called replacement for it (which mind you is not the Scorched Chapel).

I agree that the way they hyped/previewed team deathmatch, just before launch, qualifies as advertising the feature to sell the game. If it helps, I think that Blizzard also know this; they just have to fix skills and itemization first, so that they can balance for PvP, which they can't currently. I'm guessing a bit, here, but I think that balance (between classes, and between AH-geared and self-found players within each class) was the problem that stymied their PvP efforts last fall.

The big down side is that the skill and itemization revamps won't be previewed until BlizzCon, and might not roll out until 2014, so PvP (which has to follow after them) wouldn't likely happen until Q2 of next year. I do think that they'll patch it into the game before announcing an expansion pack, though; an expansion would be a tough sell, if advertised features of the game are still M.I.A.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What would you do with a team death match? Die instantly and be completely useless because your gear is terrible?
Reply Quote
lol refund...
Reply Quote
View profile
Gl on that refund buddy. I'm sure if you asked a year ago you might have gotten it :P
Reply Quote
Uh oh, looks like someone soiled baby diaper.
Reply Quote
I would also like to know what kind of a logic is this:

A number of players bought the game in order to experience the Arenas/Team DeathMatch -- highly advertised feature, both prior AND post the game's release.
Initially Blizzard were saying that it's going to take several months for the Arenas/Team DeathMatch to get patched in.
Several months pass, the players who bought the game because of the Arenas/Team DEathMatch are starting to ask:
"Well, where are the Arenas?"

The fanboys tell them:
"Give it few months, it will come. Play the game and prepare meanwhile".

After whole thirteen months the players who bought the game because of the Arenas/Team DeathMatch are starting to ask again:
"Whatever happened to the Arenas, it's been a whole year?"

The fanboys tell them:
"Oh, you've played the game for a whole year?! You've gotten your money's worth!!!"

"It doesn't matter, that you never had the chance to experience the features, that made you buy the game in the first place, that's not important at all!"

"How dare you act as if you're entitled?
You're not entitled to asking for the features to be implemented! You're not entitled to ask for a refund! You're not entitled to anything!
Now get out!"

The way I see it, there's a serious issue with players who exhibit this kind of logic and rhetoric. In a capitalism model (which is the model is USA and Europe for the most part unless I am mistaking) the client who didn't got what he payed for is indeed ENTITLED to ask for a reimbursement.
I really don't understand how many on these forums find so preposterous that a guy asks for a refund...

Your issue is you think just because something is promised and you don't read the "fine print" that you are owed something. Sorry... read the fine print. Blizzard wouldn't back out if they were legally obligated to release that content. Obviously they had some legal mumbo jumbo in place to protect themselves should they not decide to release the content... this isn't the first company to do this... welcome to America.
Reply Quote
OP don't ask blizzard for a refund at this point they will laugh at you. I dunno how it works where you are but here in Australia under consumer law you would be able to get a refund on the grounds that the product did not peform as advertised.

Few problems. You will have to find proof that Diablo3 was "advertised" as having arena pvp. Not just mentioned in the forums. If it's not on the back of the box or in the game features list on the website you will have a very hard time proving your point.

Also, It's been over 12 months now.... Most of these refund laws require that you take action within 3 months max or basicly you accept the product as is.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Capo
Your issue is you think just because something is promised and you don't read the "fine print" that you are owed something. Sorry... read the fine print. Blizzard wouldn't back out if they were legally obligated to release that content. Obviously they had some legal mumbo jumbo in place to protect themselves should they not decide to release the content... this isn't the first company to do this... welcome to America.

It wasn't only promised. It was advertised. You really need to look up false advertisement because you obviously don't know the ramifications of a company falsely advertising a product.
Edited by VinnyI82#1302 on 7/1/2013 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]