I was looking at your guide again (it is very good and I keep coming back) and saw a few uber solo videos. Would be great if you have time to expand it a little and include what a COB WD should expect/look out for when fighting against the different pairs of Ubers =D
Thanks, and good feedback. I just realised I didn't write and video log any of the Uber fights. I'll do a new set of recordings after the maintenance or tomorrow.
While waiting, just to share some pointers about MD/SK-
1) SK will begin with his usual swipes, so you can go for MD first if you want to cut down on the timer. After her first bubble (75% mark), she's immune to all damage and we must kill SK first, including all his skeletons. Can fear MD into the top left corner right at the beginning, and SK will teleport right in
2) The big open corners are best to fight MD, just hold channel even as she bubbles and her minions will all spawn around you to get killed. Don't even release the channel to cast MC or BBV. Just hold at max channel if you're lucky enough to have such a good corner fight against MD. There are 3 "death stairways" to avoid - SK spawn stairway, and the bottom-left and bottom-right stairways. In these places, the chances of her throwing an arcane right at your feet are extremely high. If you choose to tank that arcane epicentre, you will need FA and then SW. Even so, you need to move after 8 secs (I jokingly call it the "half-tank" rule).
3) When SK raises his weapon vertically, he's going to do his "walk". FA can tank it, but it's pointless, each hit breaks the channel so we lose a lot of mana fighting head-on. Much better to just disengage and walk around.
4) When SK teleports away from you, just hold channel, he is going to summon his minions around you, take the chance to kill the bowmen fast while the melee skeletons walk to you. Then SK will teleport back next to you. If he hits, he will interrupt your channel and force you to recast - but that's alright because the mobs and SK are just next to you to continue your battle.
5) Everytime MD comes near, coinciding with the breaking of channel or the need to reposition, just FA and "shoo" her away. Each FA can keep her away for maybe 5-10 secs. To reposition fast, you can use the SW + FA (similar to SW + Hex against ZK boss) to chase MD away and come back to fight SK.
6) Once MD's minions scatter, it becomes time consuming and you'd need to alternate SW, Hex, MC, FA to deal with them. The MD in a corner is so much faster / easier.
7) Enchantress herself fights like a boss! Azurewrath + 3x IAS gears + %Blind amulet. Charm, group Hex. The enemy is more afraid of her than me!
Note: I usually use Scoundrel for the CHC, without disturbing my APS and mana balance. Scoundrel has 2 crowd control skills too, and you can equip Buriza + 3x IAS gears + %Blind amulet.Some pointers about Ghom/Raka-
1) Unsummon Garg, and always go for Raka because he and his dogs have knockback. Where Raka goes, you follow, and Fatboy will always walk towards you. This way, your channel will hit both of them. You can use SW, Hex, or even FA against Raka's dogs. When Raka spins around, use SW to avoid getting knockback. This Uber pair is the easiest, but if you keep getting tossed around, it does get irritating.Some pointers about SB/ZK-
1) Summon Garg when SB is nearest to Garg. Otherwise, disengage from battle such that Garg teleports to you, then walk in such that Garg goes to SB first. Use the SW + Hex combo, ZK is dead. If ZK causes the ceiling to collapse, use FA, otherwise don't bother. When ZK teleports away, SW + Hex combo when his spawn is shown on minimap. You can walk to him and Hex, but sometimes those precious few seconds, he casts the slow bubble and your DPS drops. It doesn't make the battle harder, it simply makes the battle last longer.
2) SB alone shouldn't be much of a problem, especially with Garg around, and FA and SW to alternate.
SW, Garg, Hex, CoB, MC, FA --- JF, SV, BR.
BBV for solo isn't as useful, since you will need to move sooner or later.