Diablo® III

The irony of self-found mode

07/03/2013 07:09 PMPosted by vexorian
The Irony! I see purchased items. Doesn't matter how much they were, you are and never will be self-found.
Ahaha.

I am not afraid of showing you the purchased items, I bought them because they were ultra cheap in the EZ mode AH. By removing items from the market I stop noobs like you from flipping them or finding them for too cheap.

I actually knew someone would be jelly enough to rush to conclusions. You know how easy it would have been to make a log that doesn't have them?^^

Wow!! No response needed. I bow-down to your intelligence!

Someone needs major help, and I not talking about help in D3 either.
Reply Quote
Oh, by your aggressive reaction I take it that you were hurt by my previous post. Sorry for that.

Would you also like proof that I crafted my BoA items?
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 7/3/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I doubt it's just about self found. I frankly still think it's a moot point, but people simply love responding to trolling threads about any topic, even more if it's the current meme.

Trolling = deliberately provocative or inflammatory. So yeah, it's expectable to see all these threads getting tons of replies.
Reply Quote
Post a screenshot of your ah completed tab usually shuts 100% of them down

I'm not jumping through your hoops. Why don't you go check out my Godly 19kDPS Wizard, or any other character I have. You won't find anything special on them, trust me. I am proud of what I have found though and am glad that I have never yet bought/traded any items.

Well, you are the exception, your gear actually looks self found

Edit, same with vexorian, your gear actually looks self found
Edited by HalfLife#1252 on 7/3/2013 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 07:08 PMPosted by DamienJohn
I'd personally love a self-found mode but I'm mostly done discussing it on the forums. I'd love an avenue to discuss it constructively (like a SF forum) as every single SF thread here just becomes inundated with anti-SF comments that hold little ground constructively.

I too would love to have our own Self-found forum but we both know that there would be trolls who would just follow us there and continue to hate and derail every thread we start.
Reply Quote
It all comes down to whether the Blizzard crew wishes to continue to catering exclusively to the AH flipping & botting population of D3, or if they're now willing to add a true gaming mode as well.

The proposal has been laid out.

The ball is in their court now.
Reply Quote

The Irony! I see purchased items. Doesn't matter how much they were, you are and never will be self-found.

I'm not, and don't claim to be, self-found. But I think this quote is exactly why there should be an optional SF mode. I'd play it if there was.
Reply Quote
Self found sounds boring. the auction house is awesome.
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 11:23 PMPosted by drankurbeer
Only if Blizzard isnt able to figure out that 90% of the people dont want it right?!
Hahaha, keep believing Blizzard thinks that way.

Feel free to prove me wrong, create another anti-SF thread.

07/03/2013 11:55 PMPosted by familia
Blizzard can barely keep this game together, why would they waste their time creating self found servers?

They likely won't , but the longer the SF discussion stays alive, they will "do something" to placate the discussion.

If it is not a self-found mode, it will be more BoA items. A Blizzard quote almost says it verbotin. If they decide a self-found mode isn't needed, then they will work on ways to "make self-found more viable". I wonder if that's what the anti-SF guys want...
Edited by vexorian#1817 on 7/4/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Sÿlak
I too would love to have our own Self-found forum but we both know that there would be trolls who would just follow us there and continue to hate and derail every thread we start.
And you would do the same thing to the other people.

You see, like just about everything in life, people just can't agree on what to do so they elect and hire people to make the decisions, but people are still pissed!

If the blizz team were to ask "the players"........how do you want D3 to be developed? We would have different views and ideas all over the place and the development would end up in a stalemate just like a recent and high-profile murder case in Arizona.

We all think we are right. Therefore, you should change your name to "SirThinksImRight"

Cheers!

You are so wrong. I do not go into other people's thread and spread hate, call them names, tell them how stupid their ideas are, and try to derail the topic for my amusement. I am not like these people and no "I" would not do the same thing to other people. That's the difference between you and me, I guess.
Reply Quote
Not if players are telling Blizz why it is not needed in a clear and understandable manner.
Reply Quote
07/04/2013 03:55 PMPosted by ShadowAegis
Not if players are telling Blizz why it is not needed in a clear and understandable manner.

Agreed. Constructive discussion where both sides actually listen to and review both sides of the conversation, are always a positive way to address issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]